2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't say it wouldn't be fun to drive, I just said it sounds like a go-cart. Go-carts are fun to drive.

One small car I would like to drive would be a turbo charged Mini Cooper. I watched a review a while back from a guy that was obliterating the tread life of the tires on that car on a test track and he said it was a blast to drive.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:43 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I bet he didn't burn the tires OFF like Sir Ken Block did

Old 09-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
I didn't say it wouldn't be fun to drive, I just said it sounds like a go-cart. Go-carts are fun to drive.

One small car I would like to drive would be a turbo charged Mini Cooper. I watched a review a while back from a guy that was obliterating the tread life of the tires on that car on a test track and he said it was a blast to drive.

I completely understand you didn't say that. I grew up in the muscle car era but have always loved smaller, sporty cars. The typical redneck would bad-mouth Porsche, Saab, Jaguar, and the like all while getting his *** handed to him. Muscle cars are only good for one thing, and that's going fast as hell in a straight line. Screw that. I want something that can handle curves and has an even power to weight ratio.

Old 09-17-2010, 12:50 AM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Old 09-17-2010, 09:35 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion

my fav color of the rams and i want this truck so clean ! !http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1959612549.html

Old 09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
lastrights
Grand Champion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgZ8adAZ_0 chick gets it in the face ! ! LOl

Old 09-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lastrights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgZ8adAZ_0 chick gets it in the face ! ! LOl
Why ya gotta copy me?
Originally Posted by Sheriff420
Watch this and try not to laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6X4Ao_yWII

Old 09-18-2010, 04:55 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Bummed and Nervous

I've mentioned it elsewhere, but I've too much pent-up frustration to just STFU about it. I'm ordering up a PATC Mega Viper transmission on Monday because my factory trans is toast. The shift into overdrive is slippery slidey and not worth the clutch dust it spews into my transmission fluid. The old trans is toast and it's too late to cry about it now. Or at least it should be too late to cry about it.

Less than 2k miles into the thing since I bought it used, and here I am crying about a shot trans. Send the wambulance.

It'd be a real bitch if I hadn't planned on doing just this job anyway, but on the down side I'd planned to do it later, after I had acquired my own garage and wouldn't be forced to pay some "mechanic" to do the job for me. The mechanic I select won't have any reason to care that his incompetence might void PATC's warranty... so I'm stuck eating the risk of allowing him to take wrenches to my truck. I'm unhappy about that, but hopeful that I might luck into the third mechanic in my life who leaves me without regret. The first was a transmission shop in southern California in 1977, the second was a radiator shop in Colorado in 1997. Every other has left me paying for his mistakes... my odds don't seem good. I'm putting three grand down on a helluva gamble. I'm okay with big bets in poker, not so much so on slot machine bets.

If anyone has similar experience with a shop in Las Vegas I'd love to hear of it. If I can avoid the morons and find one who's not going to do me dirty I'll be forever grateful.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:57 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion

lol, i dont come on this thread to often haha ! ! its a good video ! not often you get to see woman take one in the face

Old 09-18-2010, 10:07 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by lastrights
lol, i dont come on this thread to often haha ! ! its a good video ! not often you get to see woman take one in the face
lol insert dirty comment here

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread