2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 02:01 AM
redheadhunter21
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Something that should be allowed on tv here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mf8DtWWd8

Old 12-10-2010, 09:13 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

Yeah. I have REAL issues with folks that drink and drive. The penalties for such behavior are a joke in the states. I have lost WAY too many friends to alcohol. (14 in ONE summer. And better than half of them WEREN'T the ones that were drinking.)

We recently had a man arrested for drunk driving, driving on a suspended license, no insurance, expired plates, etc..... it was his THIRTY SEVENTH drunk driving violation....... he got 90 days in jail. Probation for three years, and his license suspended for (yet another) year. That's it. (gotta love plea bargains........ or not.) I don't know how much time this guy has served for previous convictions, but, I would be REAL tempted just to put him up against a wall, and splatter his brains on it.

Old 12-10-2010, 09:30 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Videos like that are brutal, yet, if people would realized just how much they can eff up others lives when they do stupid ****, they might think twice...or they might not.

Has anyone else noticed how the drunks walk away from the wrecks THEY cause far more often than the innocents?
It just really pisses me off when I see this ****. You know the drunk is going to do it again, the only way to fix this is to some way fix their minds, but we all know rehab doesn't work....I suppose I could try out my new scope on them though....

Old 12-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Yeah. I have REAL issues with folks that drink and drive. The penalties for such behavior are a joke in the states. I have lost WAY too many friends to alcohol. (14 in ONE summer. And better than half of them WEREN'T the ones that were drinking.)

We recently had a man arrested for drunk driving, driving on a suspended license, no insurance, expired plates, etc..... it was his THIRTY SEVENTH drunk driving violation....... he got 90 days in jail. Probation for three years, and his license suspended for (yet another) year. That's it. (gotta love plea bargains........ or not.) I don't know how much time this guy has served for previous convictions, but, I would be REAL tempted just to put him up against a wall, and splatter his brains on it.

My solution for dealing with drunk driving is very simple. Once convicted, loss of your license and the car is crushed. Period, end of story.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:19 AM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

im enjoying a cigarette with my coffee right now.

Old 12-10-2010, 10:27 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion

I'm enjoying some coffee with a show on Hulu right now.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:22 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
My solution for dealing with drunk driving is very simple. Once convicted, loss of your license and the car is crushed. Period, end of story.
Not crushed, but, confiscated, sold, and the money dedicated to helping those that were harmed by drunk drivers. And if we catch you driving again, your happy *** goes to prison for minimum ten years. (drunk, or not.)

Old 12-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Not crushed, but, confiscated, sold, and the money dedicated to helping those that were harmed by drunk drivers. And if we catch you driving again, your happy *** goes to prison for minimum ten years. (drunk, or not.)

Nope. Strip it for parts and crush the rest. It has to HURT, and family or relatives can't buy the vehicle back for the guilty party.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:18 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 95RAM360
im enjoying a cigarette with my coffee right now.
Cool man.

I like that idea. I think a similar punishment for the use of a cellular telephone, eating, or doing your makeup while driving should be used.

Old 12-10-2010, 05:53 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well unfortunately this isn't a drunk driving rant, but still very cool nonetheless... This guy is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqRlqldSAKw

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread