2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

canadian national anthem:

Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Rebel541
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Top Gear episode featuring the Tesla was hilarious. Tesla has been trying to sue the show for libel and malicious falsehood for 4 years, and has recently been shot down in court yet again.
http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-...ter_206233.htm
"the first electric car you might actually want to buy. It's such a shame that in the real world, it doesn't seem to work."

Old 03-07-2013, 08:48 PM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by stewie01
And in other news North Korea has threatened the U.S. with pre-emptive Nuclear War.
Now I'm gonna make it CLEAR that I don't want to argue about this.

What most people don't know is that North Korea has already officially declared war on the U.S. some time ago earlier this year/late last year. They now have a missile that can reach the western U.S. How do I know? I've got connections all around the world.

This means Jigabop needs to watch out :O.

The Grand Caravan has a ticking noise coming from the engine, it's not a knock, I think it's valve tick.

Yesterday we were supposed to take a cow to the market but last minute the Ford wouldn't start all of a sudden... It started just minutes eariler!

Did some OBD1 diagnosis, then some other testing and determined that the battery cables need replacing, primarily the negative one. So gonna get them tomorrow.

Also whilst I was in the engine compartment I inspected the engine somewhat more closely, and found out the EVAP/PCV hose with the CANPURG solenoid needs replacing. So I decided toe replace the line and PCV valve and the solenoid. While looking up the solenoid, I discovered that this truck is equipped for operation at high altitudes! I.e., for the 460, it won't lose power due to higher altitudes, whereas a non-HA equipped 460 would. Good news .

Well goodnight DFers. more tomorrow!

Old 03-07-2013, 09:45 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by techningeer
Now I'm gonna make it CLEAR that I don't want to argue about this.

What most people don't know is that North Korea has already officially declared war on the U.S. some time ago earlier this year/late last year. They now have a missile that can reach the western U.S. How do I know? I've got connections all around the world.

This means Jigabop needs to watch out :O.

The Grand Caravan has a ticking noise coming from the engine, it's not a knock, I think it's valve tick.

Yesterday we were supposed to take a cow to the market but last minute the Ford wouldn't start all of a sudden... It started just minutes eariler!

Did some OBD1 diagnosis, then some other testing and determined that the battery cables need replacing, primarily the negative one. So gonna get them tomorrow.

Also whilst I was in the engine compartment I inspected the engine somewhat more closely, and found out the EVAP/PCV hose with the CANPURG solenoid needs replacing. So I decided toe replace the line and PCV valve and the solenoid. While looking up the solenoid, I discovered that this truck is equipped for operation at high altitudes! I.e., for the 460, it won't lose power due to higher altitudes, whereas a non-HA equipped 460 would. Good news .

Well goodnight DFers. more tomorrow!
Please, do tell who your connections are in North Korea.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:01 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wanna hear

Old 03-07-2013, 10:11 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Kim Jong pingpong, I bet.

Old 03-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

*yawn*

Old 03-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
I'll just cruise next to the driver in my 76 and blow my un-catted, big-block exhaust into their windows.
The first comment that made any sense in this discussion.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

N. Korea is just talking smack again. We have been at war with them since 1950. The war never really ended, there was just an armistice.... state of war still exists.

I wonder how long folks are going to put up with that belligerent little twerp before someone FINALLY shuts him up.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread