2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 09:19 PM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dlyter09
There really isnt much that I can think of to help you bud... I got a really bad knee that doesnt give me issues for a while and at any given time it likes to just give a nice pop and I am off my feet for a day or so until it feels better.. Same goes for my back..

my back has been doing great for over a year now without major issues.. One of my new years resolutions was to get back into the gym.. Went to the gym for a few days and felt great... Then I pressed my luck walking on this damned machine that I cant even remember the name of.. I felt my back not agreeing with it but I went on anyway.. The next day I couldnt get out of bed.. Still in pain 2 weeks later...

My advice is just dont push yourself.. your body will tell you when your doing something wrong.. Your ankle starts to hurt when your running dont push it.. Cause yourself more issues if you press on..
Thanks for the advice dlyter. Tis true.

A couple weeks ago I filled a recycling bin with books to be recycled. Weighed at least 60lbs. Lifted it and my back made a pop and a sharp pain, and since then my back has felt awesome! Haha... i'm just being careful not to wedge myself between the dash and front seats again... That's what hurt my back well over a year ago. Had to wrench myself out and twisted myself badly.

Advice: Don't try to lay down on the floor between the dash and front seats just becaue you think you are small enough because chances are that you are bigger than you think!

Old 02-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 02-15-2013, 09:12 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

Good morning dfers!

Old 02-15-2013, 10:14 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by techningeer
Thanks for the advice dlyter. Tis true.

A couple weeks ago I filled a recycling bin with books to be recycled. Weighed at least 60lbs. Lifted it and my back made a pop and a sharp pain, and since then my back has felt awesome! Haha... i'm just being careful not to wedge myself between the dash and front seats again... That's what hurt my back well over a year ago. Had to wrench myself out and twisted myself badly.

Advice: Don't try to lay down on the floor between the dash and front seats just becaue you think you are small enough because chances are that you are bigger than you think!
You must be fat, since I can do that easily.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:28 AM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol it seems that some people got butthurt about some of my comments in another thread... Its to bad the thread got closed.. Could have had some fun with the little cry babies hahaha

Old 02-15-2013, 10:29 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

I think they like the tow mirrors.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:32 AM
aofarrell2
Champion

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
You must be fat, since I can do that easily.
Hold your horses Stumpy! I bet I'm lighter than you. It was just how I did it. I laid on my back between the seats and the dash not on my side.

Old 02-15-2013, 10:32 AM
dlyter09
Champion

Hey now.. I like tow mirrors.. Just not when they are flipped up for no reason haha

Old 02-15-2013, 10:33 AM
dlyter09
Champion

Hold your horses Stumpy! I bet I'm lighter than you. It was just how I did it. I laid on my back between the seats and the dash not on my side.
Lol you called him stumpy.. Havent heard that one in a while

Old 02-15-2013, 10:34 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Oh, alright. And you probably are, I ballooned ever since my freshman year. (I WAS 165....185 now. )
I lay half on my side, half on my back.
Originally Posted by dlyter09
Hey now.. I like tow mirrors.. Just not when they are flipped up for no reason haha
As do I. If someone was giving away power/heated tow mirrors, I'd get them.

And flip them up just to **** you guys off.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread