2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bad Bad Day...

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 11:14 PM
JarheadX
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Bad Day...

So i went out, got gas in my truck, cost me bout 56 bucks. Then I got get my friend and we go trailin, nothing huge, but it was dry and i shouldn't have gone out, i hit runs and snapped the peice that holds on my K&N round air cleaner. The screw got sucked into my intake and started making the worst noise I ever heard, then my truck was sounding like crap and it was missing, so i thought i knocked off a wire to my plugs. I realized I didn't...I had a screw in my engine. I got home and we tore my engine apart and didn't see anything. Then my friend goes under the truck and hits my cat, and we hear a rattling noise...it was the screw... the screw passed thru my engine doing no harm and just is sittin in my cat. So I took the time to buy a new tstat, clean everything, new injectors, plugs, wires, oil, gaskets, antifreeze, and paint everything. Now we got the task of puttin it allll back together...but then the worst part is, my friend alex and scott were being chased by the cops (he paniced, ik its dumb, but don't say anything bout that) and he got airborne and hit a telepole doing 130 in his camaro...i saw the whole thing, my friend alex had his belt on, scott didn't...we don't know if scott is gunna make it, we're praying and im just hopin you all can. Now for another horrible part. The same night my other friends in chili got in a accident...3 dead, 1 hurt. That was all over the news and paper, but not my friend scotts, and you know why? Its a cover up, the cops don't want to be blammed again for another accident. 3 weeks ago, prior to this, a woman was killed hitting a telepole when being chased by our police officers. I am the son of a cop, going to be a cop, but the way the greece cops handled themselves this night was horrific. They threatend to arrest me, for helping my friends i thought were going to die then started hittin my friend alex who was able to talk and move and was trying to help the driver scott. It was such a bad night...

Old 05-29-2007, 11:17 PM
dennisadhs
Default RE: Bad Bad Day...

Sorry to hear about that. When it rains it pours..

Old 05-29-2007, 11:22 PM
JarheadX
All Star

yeah it really does man, i tell ya

Old 05-29-2007, 11:24 PM
stormer426
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Amazaing at how the **** strings out sometimes, nonstop almost. Bummer about the flyin car and your buds.
Back to the good things did you do a leak down check on your engine?

Old 05-30-2007, 12:11 AM
trippinout

Makes you realize that there are worse things than having to wrench on your vehicle. Hope everyone is doing as well as can be expected. My prayers are with your friend!

Old 05-30-2007, 12:17 AM
flintspirit
Professional

I really hope all you're friends do ok.I'm not a religous man but prayers help alot.I know from first hand experience so please everyone pray for the best!

Old 05-30-2007, 12:22 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

i heard about all them accidents on Rnews.. sorry to hear about that Jarhead.. i really hope everything works out..

Old 05-30-2007, 01:28 AM
JarheadX
All Star

its all messed up man, its just bothering me their trying to keep my best friends accident a secret

Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 AM
bambammer

I don't even know you, but I'll say a prayer for you and your friends, both there and in Chili. The power of prayer is a wonderful thing. Don't give up on your desire to be a cop, just remember, when you make it, how everything you do, is felt by the other person. I am glad to hear you didn't do more damage to the engine when the screw got sucked into it.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:45 AM
shott8283
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

did they take them to strong? if so their in good hands

Quick Reply: Bad Bad Day...