2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

hockey pucks

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:47 PM
stumpdogg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hockey pucks

BLOW ME ******* WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Old 04-28-2008, 10:57 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone that doesn't want to injure myself or someone else because someone thinks they can booty fab a body lift because they are too cheap to pay for a quality one that isn't booty fabbed.

BTW does this forum have moderators? I think they may be needed here.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:00 PM
stumpdogg

What the hell does money have to do wiht it? do you know me ? or anything about me? No thats what i thought. This truck is a BEATER I DONT want to spend whole heap loads of money on it just to put a sub box on my back seat? how safe is that in an accident?

Old 04-28-2008, 11:01 PM
pipeking
Veteran

dont mind theaterman hes just having a bad day, everyone has them; no need to get upset.he just dont like to see hack jobs especaly on a dodge,if your gonna do it do it right,and you could use hockey pucks just cut them downto the size they r sapose to be and make it look nice. my cuz has them on a bronco for about 20 yrs and they are made smaller and you cant even tell.

fyi if your gonna talk like that no one is gonna help u anymore, so dont do it again

Old 04-28-2008, 11:07 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

How does booty fabbing a body lift help you with putting a sub box in the back seat?

Anyway it's not like a proper kit is all that expensive. You can get them for $2-300 and do it right instead of putting everyone else around yous life in danger.

As for everyone having them I don't know a single person that has a body lift thats made out of hockey pucks sorry. I'm not having a bad day I just think it's a crappy way to do it and I think if people don't want to spend the money to do stuff correctly they shouldn't be doing it. Not just on these trucks but on anything especially something like a vehicle where it's not just your life you are putting at risk if something goes wrong it's everyones around you.

Old 04-28-2008, 11:13 PM
stumpdogg

you have the sub box in the back seat in your pictures, and your talking to me about safe?
what ever man .... end of discusion

Old 04-28-2008, 11:16 PM
hometheaterman
Champion

Explain to me how a sub box mounted in the back seat is unsafe?

Old 04-28-2008, 11:19 PM
jperkins812
Professional

I personally would never raise a vehicle up using short cuts, and I would not trust stacking the puck anduse pvc pipe.. The reason I used the shortcut when I took my bodylift outwas the simple fact that in order to get the factory bushings it would cost me $500 for everything I would need. If the truck will never see the road and used purely offroad than go for it, but if not than do it right and do it safely.

Old 04-29-2008, 05:37 PM
stumpdogg

its ON you back seat......pretty sure i said end of disscussion

Old 04-29-2008, 06:35 PM
mstephen89
Captain

stumpdogg...your a fricken idiot, when the sub box flies forward its going to hit the bottom of the seat, not your head. Grow a brain... and learn not to think you know everything.

Oh and for the hockey pucks, it just sounds like a bad idea.

I agree moderators need to step in here. People shouldn't be allowed to talk like that, especially when directed towards someone else

Quick Reply: hockey pucks