2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

This is discusting.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 06:57 PM
jbomb
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to disagree with you dude but they are not dumb as heck, they are evil and conniving as heck. They have their plans that they wont tell you about. They make back room deals that benefit those that give big contributions that you will never hear of. They are there to enrich themselves and not to help run the country properly. The government has become a machine that gives false statements, makes false promises and does what will be good for the members of government and it's donors. You and I are out of the loop. In my opinion the Constitution is just a piece of paper and nothing more as far as DC is concerned. They give good lip service but thats about it. These people make careers out of being politicians. They do what is best for those who are within the circle. They rush things through so no one will have the opportunity to study it closely and see the flaws. It's happening across the country. We have the same nonsense here in California where they each play games and blame the other but neither side does anything to correct the problems. This is the way of the future until the people get really fed up and throw these people out of office, or do something worse. It happens in ever country over time. The country starts off with good direction and eventually gets driven off the tracks. How do you think this country was started? Because we got fed up with England. Everything that they fought against 200 years ago is happening again, except this time it's not king George, it's our own leaders. For the time being people are very gullible, that has to change.

Old 08-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Ram15002ndGen
Record Breaker

Well, in my mind I meant "until they throw them out of office, or have a revolution" but I didn't want to go that far and sound like some whack job, which I am not, I was just going to be referring to history. When the masses get fed up, they revolt, but I see your point also. Yea, when they do something as opposed to, they aren't doing anything now anyway. Yep, I agree.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:45 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I just checked my local Ford and Dodge dealerships. The lots on both of them are nearly empty. Someone is benefiting from this!

Old 08-05-2009, 09:42 PM
rumble_truck
Veteran

the irony, an advertisement for cash for clunkers on this site..

on another note..

Old 08-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Miami_Son
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Name:  Obamabumper1.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  9.7 KB

Americans have gotten fat, lazy and complacent. The colonists that revolted against the king had everything to gain and very little to lose. Most Americans today are too afraid of rocking the boat. They are afraid they may be called on to make sacrifices. They expect someone else to do the heavy lifting while they sit cozy in their homes waiting to see the outcome. We have moved so far away from what our forefathers envisioned and put in place it isn't funny. The Bill of Rights has been trampled, the Constitution used as toilet paper and the ideal of freedom has been so eroded we don't even know how captive we are. Those militias that hide out in the mountains waiting for the day are looking less and less like the nutjobs they're made out to be. Might be time for me to move to Montana.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Miami_Son
[IMG] Might be time for me to move to Montana.
Your truck would look more suited out there.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:59 AM
BigRedRam95
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok so I thank this guy worked a a dealership becaush he has lost of videos of him blowing up cars and truck I hope that dealership does not get their money from the gov.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:47 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

As far as I know, they are suppose to be blowing up the motors, so the vehicle does not hit the streets again.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 AM
beamwalker
Rookie

there should be a mandate included to only buy new AMERICAN MADE cars....excluding ALL imports and vehicles manufactured in mexico and canada....are we trying NOT trying to save our own economy??????

Old 08-06-2009, 11:55 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Too bad most of the parts and the cars are built elsewhere anyway.