2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

PurplDodge has an announcement to make

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 08:21 PM
rwisaacks
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DukesOfHazzard
lock this thread for insuffcient funds(purpl) :icon_deadho rse::icon_ vp::icon_wor thless::icon_worth less::icon_worthle ss::icon_worthless :: icon_worthless::icon _greedy::icon_l augh:: icon_confused::icon_hijac k::icon_sa d::icon_patr iot::icon_q tank::icon_vp :: icon_pumpking::icon_droo l::i con_bowrofl: :ic on_boat: :icon_playingb all:: icon_crackup::icon_playin g: :icon_biggrin ::icon_lolsign ::icon_wer d::icon _eddie::icon_be amme::i con_lol::icon_b eerchug::icon_r ant::ic on_twocents::icon_screwy ::icon_scre wy::icon_sc rewy: :ic on_emm::icon _wink::icon_ really::icon_gre edy:: icon_tinykitball::ico n_slap2: :i con_worthless::icon _idea::ico n_exclaim::icon_handbal l::icon_ toliet::ic on_roflmao::icon _flamethrow::ico n_flamethrow::ic on_violin::icon_ha ppybday: :icon_ mrgreen::icon_xs natch::icon _rtfm: :icon_ frown::icon_stoo ge::icon _musclecar::icon_b anhim::icon _banhim::ic on_banhim::i con_photo::ico n_bump1::icon_e ating::icon _naughty:
This is my all-time favorite post!

Old 06-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DukesOfHazzard
lock this thread for insuffcient funds(purpl) :icon_deadho rse::icon_ vp::icon_wor thless::icon_worth less::icon_worthle ss::icon_worthless :: icon_worthless::icon _greedy::icon_l augh:: icon_confused::icon_hijac k::icon_sa d::icon_patr iot::icon_q tank::icon_vp :: icon_pumpking::icon_droo l::i con_bowrofl: :ic on_boat: :icon_playingb all:: icon_crackup::icon_playin g: :icon_biggrin ::icon_lolsign ::icon_wer d::icon _eddie::icon_be amme::i con_lol::icon_b eerchug::icon_r ant::ic on_twocents::icon_screwy ::icon_scre wy::icon_sc rewy: :ic on_emm::icon _wink::icon_ really::icon_gre edy:: icon_tinykitball::ico n_slap2: :i con_worthless::icon _idea::ico n_exclaim::icon_handbal l::icon_ toliet::ic on_roflmao::icon _flamethrow::ico n_flamethrow::ic on_violin::icon_ha ppybday: :icon_ mrgreen::icon_xs natch::icon _rtfm: :icon_ frown::icon_stoo ge::icon _musclecar::icon_b anhim::icon _banhim::ic on_banhim::i con_photo::ico n_bump1::icon_e ating::icon _naughty:
I have to quote this just to see if it's quotable

edit: shoulda checked the last page first XD ya beat me to it

Old 06-11-2010, 09:20 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

im going to add my 2 cents on the S-10's....my mom has a 99 S10 blazer...has 118K,4.3L, and she has spent THOUSANDS of dollars on it....

and she just dumped another $1600 into it because the 4wd got stuck between gears, and completly destroyed the front diff....and she just paid $800 2 weeks ago for another problem...so thats $2400 just in the past 2 weeks....

shes getting rid of it....shes had it since 17K, and has ALWAYS kept up on maintenance, and she is NOT hard on the vehicle at all....im the one that convinced her to get rid of it.....

i was in maine when my fiancee went into labor with our daughter, my mom followed me down to mass, and she was out of gas at 230 miles, from a full tank, AND IT WAS ALL HIGHWAY...i hadnt even burned a half a tank yet in the dodge.

it sucks that i live in MA, and she lives in Maine, cuz id do all the work for her and save her some cash....

all in all, s-10's SUCK

Last edited by 95RAM360; 06-11-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker

thanks for reminding me about the blazer 95ram lol.... That's the same as my wifes, and I HATE it. Always something goin on it, and she's the only driver so it doesn't get driven hard... and a buddy has one too and he has sunk thousands into his too... this one is for sale anytime, she wants a car again

Old 06-11-2010, 09:34 PM
95RAM360
Grand Champion
Received 45 Likes on 40 Posts

my buddy has an 98 s10 truck 4x4 4.3L....spent $2200 on it, he had to put about $3000 in it within 5 months...and he sold it...said it was the worst truck hes ever had, and a gas guzzler...

Old 06-12-2010, 12:48 AM
lastrights
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

lol how do you guys make those icons ?

Old 06-12-2010, 01:33 AM
dodgeram07
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lastrights
lol how do you guys make those icons ?
i have no idea.....we were able to do there back in the day before the forum change

Old 06-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Maxx_Magnum
Record Breaker

wait a minute... you've been here since 07 and don't know how to post those smilies?

Old 06-12-2010, 02:18 AM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by PurplDodge
The automatic transmission in my dad's 86 Blazer went 256,000 miles. Ive got to do a fluid change in the current blue soon. Maybe go to synthetic!

Dont read stupid pointless threads then. I wonder how much of your life you spent doing stupid pointless things.

I want 2 minutes of my life back for typing this message. I could be mowing.
It took two minutes to type that? You should sign up for a keyboarding class. I slept through about 60% of my keyboarding class in high school and still learned how to type.

Old 06-12-2010, 06:52 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Sheriff420
I slept through about 60% of my keyboarding class in high school and still learned how to type.
"Keyboarding class?" Whoa.

Quick Reply: PurplDodge has an announcement to make