2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A little help for a little leak..

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010 | 10:11 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Price shouldn't matter because that hose is a beyotch to service and almost impossible to remove without cutting it. That's a no-brainer in the "to be replaced" department for me.
And I find it telling the the parts store keeps a half-dozen of them on the shelf........

Old 06-11-2010 | 10:28 AM
tuski
|
Professional

Your talking about the shortest horse "on top" of the water pump? and yes i did take off all the spring clamps and are using the hose or worm gear clamps...which ever nomenclature you prefer.

Old 06-11-2010 | 10:56 AM
Gary-L
Legend

Originally Posted by tuski
Your talking about the shortest horse "on top" of the water pump? and yes i did take off all the spring clamps and are using the hose or worm gear clamps...which ever nomenclature you prefer.
Why did you replace the spring clamps? They're an excellent design, much more so than the old-style worm gear hose clamps.

Old 06-11-2010 | 11:05 AM
tuski
|
Professional

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Why did you replace the spring clamps? They're an excellent design, much more so than the old-style worm gear hose clamps.
Nuh uh

Quick Reply: A little help for a little leak..