2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

newbie from Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 04:59 AM
stands2p
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aim4squirrels
Welcome to the site.

HeyYou ninjaed me on the rest. He's an epic post *****, but he knows his ****.
more like armchairing at its best.sitting in a chair infront of the pc 24/7 but never actually work on there vehicle.no upgrades or mods to speak of.re-types only what they have read on the internet.know it all izzum.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=post+*****

Last edited by stands2p; 06-21-2011 at 05:02 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 07:12 AM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

And so it begins, another female run off the DF.
the most recent victim lasted less than a week....
(i still think it was farmboy LOL)

Old 06-21-2011, 07:17 AM
dhvaughan
Hall Of Fame
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by stands2p
more like armchairing at its best.sitting in a chair infront of the pc 24/7 but never actually work on there vehicle.no upgrades or mods to speak of.re-types only what they have read on the internet.know it all izzum.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=post+*****

alright, i'm going to defend hey-you on this one. he might be a post ***** LOL but he knows his ****.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:48 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

Originally Posted by dhvaughan
alright, i'm going to defend hey-you on this one. he might be a post ***** LOL but he knows his ****.
Thank You.

Yep. i am indeed a post *****. I will freely admit it.

Just as an aside, when I bought my truck, it ran like crap, the brakes, when applied, would make the truck feel like it was attempting to shake parts loose, and the engine burned three quarts of oil a week. I only list the mods I have done on my truck, (and I would also point out that you only see FREE mods.....) I don't detail every maintenance item I have taken care of in something around a year of ownership. The list would fill a page. I do all of my own work on my truck, as I can't afford to pay someone else to do it. Which is also why you don't see a long list of mods. I simply can't afford it. I have a family to take care of, and that comes first. The truck needs to be reliable, and do what I need it to, not necessarily what I WANT it to.... My daughter drives it more than I do..... to haul my grandkids around. Reliability is paramount here.

I have been doin' the wrench turning thing since I was about 14. First, on the family cars, later, doing it for a living, both in dealerships, and in independent shops. I don't do it for a living any more, as I don't do ANYTHING for a living any more. I am medically disabled. Granted, I have done other things for a living as well.... not all of them related to the automotive field, but, most of them related to fixing the broke stuff. Be it cars, computers, equipment related to the work I was doing. Etc. I enjoy it. Its fun. (yes, I have mental issues too.....)

So, if I can come here, and from the comfort of my office chair, help folks with problems they have, be it thru knowledge I have gained by direct experience, or, doing a bit of research online, so much the better. I enjoy that too. (which is one of the reasons I AM a post *****.) Surprisingly enough, not everyone needs to go to school for several years to actually be able to learn something.

Do I 'know it all'? Nope. Not by any stretch of the imagination. But, I DO know enough to help some folks fix their trucks. If Stands2P finds that offensive, I submit that HE is the one that has the problem. Not me.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:12 AM
aim4squirrels
Legend
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
as I don't do ANYTHING for a living any more. I am medically disabled.
lemme guess, you were a **** star, and you broke your wiener by screwing around corners?

Seriously, that sucks to here man. At least somebody I like is getting my social security payments, god knows they won't be there for me.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

lemme guess, you were a **** star, and you broke your wiener by screwing around corners?

Seriously, that sucks to here man. At least somebody I like is getting my social security payments, god knows they won't be there for me.
Nah, the **** star career didn't work out, as it is illegal to produce **** in Michigan, and I was rather reluctant to move to a state that is sliding off into the ocean at the rate of half an inch per year.

I have Multiple Sclerosis. My own immune system thinks my nervous system is a 'foreign body', and attacks it... such fun. My right side only works at about 60% of what it should, and sometimes... not at all. (a rather random occurrence... makes life interesting.....) Been dealin' with it for about six years now, and have pretty much adjusted to the 'new' situation. It can be frustrating at times, but, gives me time to spend with the family, play with the grandkids, and be a post *****.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 AM
steffers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nah, no one has ran me off..lol..So gentlemen, what kinda pics are you wanting to see? being im new to this and all... ;0)~

lol..Seriously, what kinda pics?

Old 06-21-2011, 10:17 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Pics....of the truck.

Not all of us are horn dogs here....

Srsly.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:18 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

Or maybe some of us just hide it better than others?

Yeah, the truck.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:23 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

^lol
Heyyou: the resident DF 2nd gen Ram perv.

jk

Quick Reply: newbie from Alabama