2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

WRECKED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 04:22 AM
RamOwna
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WRECKED!!!!!

Poor truck took it in the gut tonight fellaz, and she didn't take it that well...

I got nailed in the passenger side from a guy turning left (chevy truck) his truck scraped all down the passenger side until just beforemy passenger wheel well, and the truck spun clockwise, with my *** end driver's side hitting another car in the turning lane to my left...

the truck runs fine, but something on the front end got jacked up and it doesn't wanna turn all that much, maybe the ins. will total it, maybe not i dunno yet... it sucks. I was not at fault though

i can't figure out how to upload from a .bmp format right now, and i'm too annoyed to try and figure it out, i will try and have some pics up tomorow [sm=imsorry.gif]

Old 12-27-2006, 05:23 AM
jisthangin01
Professional
Default RE: WRECKED!!!!!

Sorry man - Best of luck to ya!

Old 12-27-2006, 05:42 AM
mntnceguy
Rookie

That blows!!! Sorry for ya man!! I'd be devastated if that happened to me, so I can imagine how you feel. Our trucks are like our babies, just glad you didn't kill the dipsh** that did it! Way to keep your cool!

Old 12-27-2006, 10:00 AM
turkeyhunter1962
All Star

The forum has program code that does not allow BMP files to be uploaded. You need to open the photo in another program and save it as JPG. Then you can upload the photo.

Sorry to hear about your Ram. I feel bad when I don't get the oil changed when I should. I'd probably need anti-depression medication if I wrecked it.

Old 12-27-2006, 01:22 PM
RamOwna
Professional

yea not cool, i'm off to tow it to a dealership and see whatthe estimate is, and get the estimate sent to the dip****s insurance company

my truck wasn't bad at all compared to the other 2 driver's vehicles, it may be mostly body damage for me hopefully, i'll find out more today when i look at it...

hopefully i was just freakin out when i had the front end thoughts goin thru my head

Old 12-27-2006, 01:34 PM
RamOwna
Professional

anyone heard of N.I.P auto insuance??? i'm having a hard time finding them on the internet and the driver at fault just wrote down "N.I.P." for his insurance info with no number or adress

Old 12-27-2006, 01:55 PM
bamory
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wasnt a police report made and an exchange of drivers information, does he have no fault?

Old 12-27-2006, 02:03 PM
RamOwna
Professional

i got a copy of the "Phoenix Police Department Accident Exchange Form" and it has insurance info, and the driver's name, address and stuff, but theguy only wrote N.I.P. for insuance, with no policy number or phone number to contact the insuance agency, and i can't find it on the internet

Old 12-27-2006, 02:13 PM
bamory
Captain

Here is what I would do.......

#1. Try and contact the person to clear up the insurance name and address, If that doesnt work..........

#2 Contact police and inform them that you are unable to verify the drivers insurance.........then

#3. Contact your insurance company, even though you may only have liability, they should help you in tracking down and put pressure on his insurance to fix the vehicle that they insure, I have done this before and it worked great. Remember you are there customer......

#4. Get like 3 estimates

Old 12-27-2006, 02:22 PM
bamory
Captain

And it almost sounds like hemay havea certificate of deposit certificate as insurance.

Quick Reply: WRECKED!!!!!