3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

thank you

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 02:55 AM
grizzle
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thank you

guys i posted a little bit ago about my fallen body. well i am home now and have found out his funeral is gonna be this friday. it sucks the day after thanksgiving but it is when his body will be back here in the states. i just wanted to say thank you to those of you that replyed and to all of you that pray for my "family" over in the sandbox fighting for what we believe. from the bottom ofmy heart thank you and keep praying cause there are still to many of us dyingover there and if it aint a moparit aint worth sh!tn on.
"

Old 11-21-2006, 03:13 AM
Night_Runner
Champion
Default RE: thank you

im sorry to hear about your buddy...hope all is well elsewise.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:58 AM
lownslowneon
Professional

May he Rest in Peace...

Thank you for doing what you do

John Kyle
USAF

Old 11-21-2006, 05:24 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

hey guys i can say thanxs, my father was in the national guard all his life. he knows what war is about. i was not able to enlist because of a birth defect. anyway i am sorry to hear about your friend. i also had a terrible loss, my sister who was 41 past away last week of a tramatic brain injury, she was brain dead and i was the spokes person. the hardest thing to do was tell the doc to take her off life support. her funeral and burial was sat the 18, now i have two neices to watch over 18 and 15, dead beat dad is not around

Old 11-21-2006, 09:22 AM
ezegoin

Did your buddy go "Blue to Green" (Navy to Army)?

Old 11-21-2006, 01:07 PM
lownslowneon
Professional

Blue to Green is Air Force to Army

Old 11-21-2006, 01:20 PM
Lipreader

Grizzle and Superdak

Sorry for your losses. I lost my Grandad at Christmas and almost lost my Dad last Christmas. At least they are at a place where there isn't pain or war, that's the only good part. Hang in there and remember the good times.

Old 11-21-2006, 03:42 PM
ezegoin

The Blue to Green program also applies to the Navy.

If I'm wrong, please set me straight but I'm wondering if this guy is legit. The profiles for bada**dakota and grizzle look like two accounts for the same guy and there hasn't been any Navy personnel KIA in Iraq this month (see link below)

[hr]
http://www.defenselink.mil/Releases/...?mo=11&yr=2006[hr]

Old 11-22-2006, 02:14 AM
grizzle

first of all steves death is not and will not ever be posted anywhere cause of what exactly he was doing over there. the navy never "officially" sent his unit over there even though they where in the embassy for the last 25 months. steve was my wifes best friend in college and we joined up together even though wehad different jobs we ended up in iraq together. his job is classified and i dont even now to the full extent what he did but it was very secret and closely guarded. as for me i was a nuclear electrician on a sub but than got sub disqualied due to my knee blowing out and after rehab i got sent to the embassy as a courier. i have been in since 23may03 and if not for being hurt would still be in. yes me and steve have the same name and last names that are close but we are two different people. actually in boot people said we were brothers and we basically became brothers.itprobaly helped i introduced him to his wife cause me and lindsey(my wife) have known michelle since we got married.

and blue to green is airforce to army and also navy to army

Old 11-22-2006, 02:19 AM
lownslowneon
Professional

ORIGINAL: ezegoin

The Blue to Green program also applies to the Navy.

If I'm wrong, please set me straight but I'm wondering if this guy is legit. The profiles for bada**dakota and grizzle look like two accounts for the same guy and there hasn't been any Navy personnel KIA in Iraq this month (see link below)

[hr]
http://www.defenselink.mil/Releases/...?mo=11&yr=2006[hr]

Is it really worth it to question someones death?....