3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Recalls

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Crankshaft57
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, I got a good flashlight and in fact I can see a black foam wrap around the brake booster so I was way off base here. Thanks Claus!

Auggie

Old 12-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Crankshaft57
Rookie

Roog, in what position was the ign. in when you moved the seat back then forward. Off, Acc or Run ??

Auggie

Old 12-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Claus Graf
Rookie
Thumbs up You're welcome!

Originally Posted by Crankshaft57
OK, I got a good flashlight and in fact I can see a black foam wrap around the brake booster so I was way off base here. Thanks Claus!

Auggie
You're welcome!

Old 12-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Crankshaft57
Rookie

OK, Roog told me to move the drivers seat all the way back then all the way forward to get my EasyEnter/Exit seat to operate again. I tried it with the ign. in the Acc position and in the run position with no luck so I gave up and went into the house. Now I know this is no safety issue but its bugging me and I am blaming the Dealer for this problem. About an hour later the bulb goes off and I go back out to the garage and with the ign. in the off position I move the seat all the way forward and then all the way back (just the reverse of what Roog said to do) and leave it there. Then I am thinking that the Tech must of disconnected the batt. to do the relay recall. So I go back out to the garage and get into the truck and put the ign. in the run position and have the wife call me to see if the Bluetooth is working and it is "Not" so now I know that the Tech did in fact disconnect the batt. I push the #1 button to move the seat forward and I start the engine and have the wife try Bluetooth again and it still doesn't work. So I shut off the engine and lo and behold the EasyEnter/Exit system works. I would at this time like to THANK Roog. Thanks Pal!!

Auggie

Last edited by Crankshaft57; 12-05-2015 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:37 PM
roogie
Rookie

Originally Posted by Crankshaft57
I would at this time like to THANK Roog. Thanks Pal!!
You're welcome, I hope that's all it was! If I remember right I probably ran it all the way back, then to the front and all the way back again. I'm sure I did it with ignition in OFF mode.

roog

Old 12-08-2015, 10:18 AM
Claus Graf
Rookie
Default Fuel Pump Relay Recall

I had the fuel pump relay recall done yesterday.

I am happy to report that the seats are working fine.

I pull the lever and push the seat back and works fine.......... :i con_laugh::ico n_laugh:

Old 12-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Crankshaft57
Rookie

They may have done the recall without disconnecting the battery? I have disconnected the batt before myself when I was drilling holes in the stat which ended up setting a CEL and every time I had to redo the Bluetooth. Anyhow I am glad yours works.

Auggie

Quick Reply: Recalls