Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2013, 09:26 AM
littlelinkster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default superchips

i own 2005 rumble bee , im trying to figure out what to get. it seems like 3865 is the one with trans tune option. am i correct with that choice?

Old 09-03-2014, 11:43 PM
ouv
Professional

I have a 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi 4x4 and I have a superchips 3865 that I had my 06 Dakota on, now I installed the tuner today and I looked at the chart, noticed I can't change gear on the tuner, so if change out my 3.73 for 4.10 or 4.56, how do I know how fast I am going if my gears are changed mechanically but not programming?

Old 10-21-2014, 05:30 AM
farleyrf
Default Programmer

The Truck i am talking about is a 4.7L Magnum V8. was looking to get one of the programmers. Really looking at it for the, as little as it might be, gas mileage increase. not so much the power gain though, would be nice if I ever wanted it to have that option

now, I was wondering which one to go with, (money isnt a factor here).

I have also heard that these kill transmissions on the 2002 quickly, because the transmission is already a pretty crappy one to begin with. Would this cause many problems, not using the gain in horsepower, and just using it for the MPG gains? Thanks in advance!

Old 11-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Mlj1111

Originally Posted by farleyrf
The Truck i am talking about is a 4.7L Magnum V8. was looking to get one of the programmers. Really looking at it for the, as little as it might be, gas mileage increase. not so much the power gain though, would be nice if I ever wanted it to have that option

now, I was wondering which one to go with, (money isnt a factor here).

I have also heard that these kill transmissions on the 2002 quickly, because the transmission is already a pretty crappy one to begin with. Would this cause many problems, not using the gain in horsepower, and just using it for the MPG gains? Thanks in advance!

I would like to know the answer to these questions also as far as the 4.7.

Has Superchip Reps gone into hibernation?

Mike

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates