3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

This is my last Ram, never again

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 PM
ewing111
Captain
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

i bet its looka trolling again with a new name... ignore the beast.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:09 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Twinkie
As I posted earlier, not only is Toyota the JD Power & Assoc. most dependable truck of the year for 7 years, Toyota is also the Consumer Reports most dependable car of 2012.

So yeah, regardless of where you put your loyalties, the fact is that Toyota continues to be the most dependable brand after surveying millions of car owners.

I really don't need to say any more than that. I do like my Ram. But I like it more for how it looks than its dependability.
JD Power is just like every politician and most YouTube reviewers, they will say what every you want them to say if you give them enough reason (free stuff, money, tax breaks, ECT) to do so.

Old 11-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Five.SevenRAM
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well my data shows yota<ram. lol.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:14 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

No. I know exactly who JD is and what they do. I used to work for a global IT solutions provider for many landline and wireless ISPs. We had a division that did customer service and tech support. We had 7 call centers in the US and 3x that amount between India and in the Philippines. I was a QA and as such not only monitored our employees but others from other centers also. According to our internal custom feedback based off automated call back feedback, we sucked, big time. According to our HR numbers, we sucked in both customer and employee retention.

But yet every year we had a JD award. Now how was that? Don't think for one minute that our company didn't sway JD in some sort of way because it certainly wasn't because of our customers feedback. I personally seen those automated callback reviews and seen what people thought of us as a company.

IMO, there is not ONE single truthful company out there. It's a about networking, financial profits, how one hand can shake the other and so on.

So IMO when you say JD gave an award to someone, I smile and wonder if someone in the company got paid off or black mailed. Why? Because I live in reality and do not belive a company does everything they say they do all for the "greater good". It's all for "their" greater good

Old 11-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Window Shaker Ram
Rookie

Originally Posted by weedahoe
No. I know exactly who JD is and what they do. I used to work for a global IT solutions provider for many landline and wireless ISPs. We had a division that did customer service and tech support. We had 7 call centers in the US and 3x that amount between India and in the Philippines. I was a QA and as such not only monitored our employees but others from other centers also. According to our internal custom feedback based off automated call back feedback, we sucked, big time. According to our HR numbers, we sucked in both customer and employee retention.

But yet every year we had a JD award. Now how was that? Don't think for one minute that our company didn't sway JD in some sort of way because it certainly wasn't because of our customers feedback. I personally seen those automated callback reviews and seen what people thought of us as a company.

IMO, there is not ONE single truthful company out there. It's a about networking, financial profits, how one hand can shake the other and so on.

So IMO when you say JD gave an award to someone, I smile and wonder if someone in the company got paid off or black mailed. Why? Because I live in reality and do not belive a company does everything they say they do all for the "greater good". It's all for "their" greater good
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE !!!!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Jareski
Veteran

Lol, Weedahoe pwned that guy.

JD is like an awards mercenary. If a company wants one to show in their commercial for their vehicle, they can get one.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:46 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^Not only that, but manufactures tote the JD thing around every year, regardless of who got it before them. And then they claim that they are the best 12 years in a row or whatever.

Old 11-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Five.SevenRAM
Veteran

^and its usually yota or some other foreign company

Old 11-29-2012, 01:50 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've caught Chevy doing it.

Damn near constantly. lol Like every other model year when it goes back and forth between Dodge and Chevy.

Old 11-29-2012, 02:10 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker

I like how when Ewing pointed out again that Twinkie is probably Looka, Twinkie had nothing to say about it... Twice!