3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Moe's performance...?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
ralaubach
Amateur
Location: If at first you don't succeed... go back and reload!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moe's performance...?

So I ordered some shackles from them about a month ago, got a confirmation email, money was taken out of my account, but still no shackles. Tried calling and emailing and nor answer or reply. Does anyone on here know if these guys are out of business now or just slow, or what the deal is with the long turn around time to receive my product. I cant seem to get any kind of response from the company themselves.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Old 09-10-2010, 05:28 PM
chambers
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/4th-gen...ce-review.html, saw this thread in the 4th gen section the other day. I've ordered stuff from them in the past and got it in a reasonable amount of time. Go post up in their vendor section on dodge talk or PM them over there.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Marx
Record Breaker

i've heard moes have been slow due to personal issues that are affecting there business, just keep at them and it will come

Old 09-10-2010, 06:25 PM
glass3222
Captain

Many orders from them, including mine, have been delayed. This is becuase they are not processing them very fast. I have heard that both Bob (owner of Moe's) and Shelby are have issues they are dealing with in their personal lives, but it is effecting the business. My last order took 3 weeks from the time it was submitted by me to the time they processed it. I think it still would be waiting if I had not sent numerous emails, PMs on DT, threads on DT, phone calls, and opening a claim through paypal too get processed. I have read many stories that are the same as mine from people on DT, some are still waiting on orders from July, and have not been able to get any status update from Moe's.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:25 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I kinda think he got too big, too fast myself. When he first started out I ordered stuff from him, best prices by far and very timely deliveries. Even got an email or two checking that I was pleased with my order.

Lately, seems he's slippin'...

Old 09-10-2010, 07:26 PM
hoss67
Record Breaker

ok if u own a business personal issues should not effect it like this, even if they are bad issues then find someone to handle the business.... Just not very good for the business. for example... after reading these post, will never order from Moe's again.. i ordered rims from summit racing on tuesday, got an email thursday morning saying they have been shipped this morning, came home from work on thursday and my rims are on the front porch.... 2 days not 2 months

Old 09-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Matt99
Champion

yea Ive heard alotta stuff about delayed orders from Moes on the different forums and wont be ordering from them...I think two days is a good turnaround time to get it processed and shipped out

Old 09-11-2010, 02:47 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I personally don't think he inventories or at least does not inventory much. I think most of his stuff is either drop shipped or he orders it and re-ships when he receives an order. Because his prices usually beat everyone else by a healthy margin, I'd be, and have been, inclined to wait a few extra days for an accessory to save a good bit of $, BUT, from JULY TO SEPTEMBER is completely unacceptable!!!

At the very least, he needs to promptly give an order status AND not bill your credit card until the order ships...

Old 09-11-2010, 05:03 PM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Moes sucks *****... I ordered parts from them end of July, by mid August still no word on my parts or anything, my order still showed "processing" in my moes account. Filed a claim and got my money back about a month after I ordered from them. No word from them at all even after I filed the claim and paypal attemted to contact them. Moes can go suck a nut, Im done ordering from them. There is absolutely no reason for not responding to your customers busy or not you need to let the people paying your salary know when their items are not going to be shipped for a while if at all.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

To the OP, do yourself a favor. Get your money back and order through someone else. There are guys waiting on orders from July in some cases.

Quick Reply: Moe's performance...?