3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

33" AT or MT tires?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 07:56 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by ram man17
Mickey thompson atzs are a very aggresive at. Very little road noise and are great in mud, makes my one wheel wonder go a little further lol.I highly recommend them if you want a bad *** AT that will be great on the road. They are very pricey though (gotta replace my front 2 shortly, $330 a tire for 33x12.5x20)

yep 20" tires are STUPID HIGH!!!

I'm a Mickey Thompson tire fanatic (ask anybody here ). The thing that Mickey Thompson/Dick Cepek (and now some Coopers like the STT) do so well with their A/Ts and Hybrids are that they give you the best in an A/T with small voids and a lot of siping in the middle of the tire (coupled with a LOT of rubber for long tread life) and then they give you some big honkin' side-biters that will get you through mud and rocks like very few A/Ts would even begin to do.
But they ain't cheap!!!

Old 10-18-2010, 08:19 PM
ram man17
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well put hammer! terra graps or toyo at dont even compare to the atzs. I love these tires and will be sticking to mickey thompsons on all future trucks! just remember, you get what you pay for!

Quick Reply: 33" AT or MT tires?