3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

tailgate endcap

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea they can fix the holes and dent, but you will be out paint + labor for filling and body work. It will be fairly expensive

Old 11-23-2010, 12:06 PM
BigTXRam
Professional

i know how ya feel man. I ended up scratching my last ram pretty bad on the passenger side and as far as I was concerned the freaking world was gonna end. Ive been real carefull with this one too, but some A-hole with a ball hitch backed into me so now there is a tennis ball size shape ding on the passenger side rear bumper. that bastard better be glad I didnt see or catch him do it...

Old 01-17-2011, 11:13 PM
RAMIN4X404
Amateur

Originally Posted by OlDirtyJohn
answer to your question, Bushwacker tail gate cap. i have it, and love it. it will cover the holes, and allow you to use the tonneau.

Hello, do you have any other pics of your truck showing the bushwacker bed rails if possible? thanks.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:21 AM
boopadoopa
Professional

I have a tonneau on and it fits without taking off the plastic spoiler.. Doesn't leak and looks great.. Same view as above but the spoiler is still there... Only issue I have had in the winter sometimes water gets between the spoiler and the tonneau and freezes locking the tailgate shut... but the water never gets far enough in to wet the inner compartment.

Quick Reply: tailgate endcap