3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Some Exterior Mods with Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Cheeech
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice lookin truck you got there.

One question?
Why does everyone feel the need to black out their license plate? You don't black it out driving down the road? Never made sense to me.
If it's for people finding out who you are, there's many other ways to do that!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I think I am able to get away with regular paint on the tips bc I run my exhasut out of the cutout almost all the time. Because of that, the tips never get hot so the paint hasn't flaked. If I was running exhaust through those tips they probably would have flaked off by now.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by Cheeech
One question?
Why does everyone feel the need to black out their license plate? You don't black it out driving down the road? Never made sense to me.
If it's for people finding out who you are, there's many other ways to do that!
I think that it is just a habit for me. I have always done that with pics, but you are right, if someone wanted to really find me they could with or without the plate number.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:16 PM
Cheeech
Banned

Ohh almost forgot..... Sucks when you park on the hose right?...lol Now you gott start the truck up just to pull forward a bit and move it. I've done it myself a time or 2 but more with lead cords.

Old 04-25-2009, 10:17 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

well teach this is the first time ive been on since my pc has come back to me today and i must say that truck is capital EFFIN sweet !!!!! its coming along nicely that tint looks great on there really steps it up now i can order mine (metrodecals.com) <---right....we got similar tastes... makes our black truck club look down right classy.....

Old 04-25-2009, 10:58 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheeech
Ohh almost forgot..... Sucks when you park on the hose right?...lol Now you gott start the truck up just to pull forward a bit and move it. I've done it myself a time or 2 but more with lead cords.

That's what I was thinking. Could have washed it first if it wasn't parked on the hose

Old 04-25-2009, 11:04 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion

screw you teach. haha its your stupid fault i now have more things on my "to-buy" list. why'd you have to go and make all that look so dang SICK?!?! how am i ever supposed to add to my retirement if I keep buyin stuff for this truck? haha. VERY well done sir. Love the tint all around and headlights particularly (the two things added to my list)

Old 04-26-2009, 04:17 AM
Alpheus
Banned

Teach that is a good lookin truck. Very nice job...

Old 04-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Bertens
Professional

That is a wicked looking truck teach! Great taste. Whats next for it, looks or performance?

Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by Bertens
That is a wicked looking truck teach! Great taste. Whats next for it, looks or performance?
I have a couple more small looks mods to do, just tint the front windows and get some black side steps. Then I am taking a break for the summer to save up some cash for a cam.

Quick Reply: Some Exterior Mods with Pics!