3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wat it dew...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2010, 02:03 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

This thread is now closed!

I suggest everyone go to the New Member section and read the Rules of the Forum! Pay strict attention to rule #2. I'll even post it here:

2. While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.

Now, I've had enough of this sh*t! It's two sided and I am not going to put up with it anymore. Next personal attack or sarcastic comment is going to result in a permanent ban, I ain't even gonna play around with banning for three days or a week on this one!

No more warnings, I'm done! Retaliation isn't going to be permitted either. If someone says something offensive - report it to me, one of the two other admins, a site mod or one of this section's moderators.

Case closed!!!

Quick Reply: Wat it dew...