3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

truck parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
moparmike01
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truck parts

hey i want a nice build is there anything else my truck would need for the proper install. don't mind the prices just got some. if there a part i don't need please tell me thank you ahead of time

intake 55
6.1 springs with heads and all taht for cams 110 art henson motorsport
ported trottle body 230
headers 800
Auto Meter Triple In Console Gauge Pillar Pod $44.95
Zt-2 Standard Kit with air fuel guage 379
ATI superdampener 389
180 thermostat maby cheao mod
4.56 600
drag radials 231 a pice
Street Edge HEMIVERTER Racing Converter BILLET $495.00
guages. need only 2 guages ot 1 from zt-2........ 1 oil presure 700
diablo sport 500
nitrious nx 200
bottle heater
Heads: Both Sharadon & Inertia have great heads. I want a set of big valve Sharadon heads.
maby led taillight 170
later Hurst Line Lock / Roll Controller $129.99

Old 03-22-2010, 11:58 PM
moparmike01
Professional

also in addition i have a 07 hemi quad cab 4x4. How hard is it to put a throttle body in it

Old 03-23-2010, 12:55 AM
mc35
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good to me....PM teach or truckin about the throttle body

Old 03-23-2010, 06:53 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

What intake are you getting for $55? CAI??

Check the boards for good cams as they come available from time to time. A good one on 111 LSA just sold on DT

You can get a ported TB for less I think if you just send yours in to have done rather than but one.

Headers should be WAY less than 800 unless you are talking about headers, cutouts, mufflers, tips, labor, ECT.

With the ZT-2, you dont really need the gauge unless you just wanna see it. I would just connect to the laptop and view my ******* gauges there

What oil gauge are you getting for $700????

DSP U7137's are on the boards from time to time for sale. Thats where I got mine from.

Again, you may want to check the other boards (especially the LX boards) for big valve heads.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
moparmike01
Professional

thank weed to reply to what you wrote

What intake are you getting for $55? CAI??
its a cheap ebay knock off intake

Check the boards for good cams as they come available from time to time. A good one on 111 LSA just sold on DT
i got the cam i got the krc 210x

You can get a ported TB for less I think if you just send yours in to have done rather than but one.
not sending mine in thats why

Headers should be WAY less than 800 unless you are talking about headers, cutouts, mufflers, tips, labor, ECT.
i have a 4x4 and headmans are ones that fit corretly i mean i can get the pacesetters for way cheaper

With the ZT-2, you dont really need the gauge unless you just wanna see it. I would just connect to the laptop and view my ******* gauges there
oo ok because there was a package for 375 with air fuel in it so the zt-2 would be pointless with the air fuel does like the same thing then

buy this i was talking about a oil gauge and another gauge i did not know what else to get what i should moniter

DSP U7137's are on the boards from time to time for sale. Thats where I got mine from.
i need custom tuneing so i getting krc so marty or sean can tune it

Old 03-23-2010, 10:50 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Old 03-23-2010, 11:02 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

Originally Posted by moparmike01
thank weed to reply to what you wrote

its a cheap ebay knock off intake
I got you. Thats what i have also. Been great for the last few years

i got the cam i got the krc 210x
Nice, I got about the same and LOVE mine

not sending mine in thats why
Cool. As long as you know. However, I do have an extra TB I can sell you, you can send it in to get ported and then sell it to someone else and save money and get back what you spent also. Just an idea. The more you save the more work you can do

i have a 4x4 and headmans are ones that fit corretly i mean i can get the pacesetters for way cheaper
Did know you had a 2wd. You need to add that info in your profile or in a signature link. Pacesetters are what most of us use but IDK about the fitment of 4wd. Those 4wd guys can answer that though but it looks like you already know as well.

oo ok because there was a package for 375 with air fuel in it so the zt-2 would be pointless with the air fuel does like the same thing then
The AFR will still be in the ZT-2. The gauge just allows a constant visual. And if you want that then thats cool. But just understand you do not NEED it as you can view them all on your laptop

buy this i was talking about a oil gauge and another gauge i did not know what else to get what i should moniter
Most guys monitor oil, trans temps and AFR. However, if you are getting the ZT-2 you dont need all the extra gauges but rather just the sensors to monitor them. They do make the LCD screen and the ZT-1 that can give a visual display of them all or again, use the laptop.

There are several ways to do it and my point is you do not NEED the gauges although they are nice and cool to have.

i need custom tuneing so i getting krc so marty or sean can tune it
HERE is a DSP U7137, again its only $310 and that saves you another 190 from the 500 you think it will cost you. Thats more money for other things

Old 03-23-2010, 12:46 PM
mike42488

anyone have any info on wheel spacers???? i'd like to buy some but dont wanna spend a million dollars haha

Old 03-23-2010, 01:43 PM
AF_HEMI
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you cant be jackin a thread on only your second post dude... start your own thread lol

Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 PM
moparmike01
Professional

HERE is a DSP U7137, again its only $310 and that saves you another 190 from the 500 you think it will cost you. Thats more money for other things[/quote]
Thanks man u saved me alot i got another question. first off marty and sean charge you 250 for custom tuning so i guess i need to buy it from them

Quick Reply: truck parts