3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Almost a Cobra.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 08:21 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost a Cobra.

My cousin has a 2000 Cobra with the works (CAI, pulleys, Magnaflow, Preadator chip and just got a X-pipe). He got the X'pipe put on today. I gave him a ride in the Hemi to the mechanic. On the way home from the mechanic we stopped at a red-light. He rev'ed his enginge...I rev'ed mine back. The light turned green and we both lit up our motors. I started taking him thru 1st and 2nd gear but, when he hit third gear he started leaving me. It was a sweet race! My body felt all gittery and sweaty. I thought to myself, I haven't really done any work to my truck...no exhaust...anyway. I bet once I get my headers and exhaust...I'll smoke him. What do you guys think.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:39 PM
03Hemi4x4
Default RE: Almost a Cobra.

aaaaaaahhhahahhahaha.

YOUR A JACKASS, if you expect anyone to believe that.

NO way in hell your 15 second truck kept up with a cobra, unless he was towing a boat behind his mustang....or unless its a wannabe cobra V6. You have just made yourself look like a complete dip****, and when i see your posts on this forum from now on, i will be sure to quickly dismiss them as complete and utter garbage, lies and bullshiiiiit.

HAHAHA, what an idiot.

Go home and brag to someone who doesnt know what the **** thier talking about.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:50 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

Whoa there partner!!! I'm going to the track this or next wednesday. I will bring proof back. And I wasn't bull****in. I got beat by his Cobra and I admitt it. But I put up a hell of a fight. If I didn't have 20's I would have chirped 2nd gear cause I felt them spin when the trans. shifted. And I did hang with him! So suck on that!!!j/k

P.S. I don't have your slow *** Quad cab with 4x4...My truck would **** all over you!

Old 07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
03Hemi4x4

HAHAHA, wow, your dumber than i thought, you cant even read either, look at my sig IT SAYS REG. CAB. that doesnt mean quad cab you douche.

And no, your truck wouldnt **** all over me, or the cobra, or alot of things, cuz all it is, is just a hemi, with a throttle body, chip and intake. and if you think your 5000 lb truck is so bad ***, then why dont you bring me back a video, i wont accept a time slip, as you would probably just fake that.

Now i might believe you if it was supercharged, or if you had headers, a VERY hot cam, and full exhaust, but other than that, theirs no way you hung with a cobra IN ANY F U C K I N G gear, so quit bull****ting.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Hemi_Chris
Professional

03Hemi4X4, you need to back way off, buddy. You're totally out of line.

If you think the guy is lying, there's a way to respectfully hint it towards him. Coming straight out and calling him a dip**** makes YOU look like the dip****.

Chill, bro.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:58 PM
03Hemi4x4

Alright well, im sorry for the name calling.

Im NOT sorry for calling him on his bull****, when we all know hes obviously lying.

I dont have any tolerance for stupid people that lie to make themselves look good. When the truth would do just fine.

Old 07-27-2005, 10:04 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I agree also, it is BS.

2000 Cobras are 14 second cars. If he stuck with him through 2nd, which would mean 60+ either

a The cobra has an issue
b The cobra was not trying

Now if he had said a 90s GT or an 80s/early 90s carmaro/firebird, then yea, I could believe it.

Old 07-27-2005, 10:10 PM
Hemi_Chris
Professional

I have to agree it sounds a little far-fetched that he could take on a much lighter ponycar with his truck and stay with him.

Only thing that makes sense is that either the Cobra does have some "issues" or maybe its driver does?

That's cool that you apologized, 4x4. Not trying to sound like a cop here but I like this forum because it's usually very civilized, if you know what I mean.

Old 07-27-2005, 11:37 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

Damn...You guys suck. I try to tell you my story and all you guys can do is bash me. Have you guys raced any Cobra's??? From the sounds of it, I bet not. The car only has a litttle more than 50 horse than my Hemi. But I have the 3.92 gears, he has the 6 speed manuel. So I guess his gears are shorter giving me the minimum advantage. But like I said he beat me I was owned but, I did allright. And for 03Hemi I guess its true the douches are bigger in Texass!

Old 07-27-2005, 11:54 PM
hemi345

???????? TO YEAH ITS A HEMI

on the AIR RAID site they state that only their intakes will fit the throttle boddy space. soooo how did you get a k&n to fit????????

Quick Reply: Almost a Cobra.