3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

warning on bosch o2 sensors

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2023, 06:46 PM
ddmcsr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NTK garbage

You are wrong about the OEM sensors that come with the 99 dodge ram 1500 5.9 magnums, they were BOSCH, I have bought NTK twice and screwed up my fuel trims both times, so will not be buying japanese garbage again

Old 04-07-2023, 09:39 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,388 Likes on 3,128 Posts

Originally Posted by ddmcsr
You are wrong about the OEM sensors that come with the 99 dodge ram 1500 5.9 magnums, they were BOSCH, I have bought NTK twice and screwed up my fuel trims both times, so will not be buying japanese garbage again
Terribly sorry, but, what you are claiming goes against everything that has been known here for more than a decade. I can't count the number of folks that have bought the bosch sensors, because they were cheap, and their engines did not run properly. Replace 'em with the NTKs, or Densos, and the problems went away. You aren't going to convince anyone here.

Quick Reply: warning on bosch o2 sensors