3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck just failed inspection...advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 10:20 AM
gunbunny2bg4u
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I said state, I never thought of you being on the other side of the world. I live in New Hamphire in the ol USA. Most places here on safety inspections as long the car/truck is in safe shape, its good to go. Most stations over look half worn shocks. let alone E-Brake cables. and other small things. In a nut shell, If the check eng light is off, brake are in fair shape. No holes in the exhaust and your feet doint fall through the floor. youll pretty much pass the dreaded safety inspection.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:02 PM
willdikem66
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by gunbunny2bg4u
When I said state, I never thought of you being on the other side of the world. I live in New Hamphire in the ol USA. Most places here on safety inspections as long the car/truck is in safe shape, its good to go. Most stations over look half worn shocks. let alone E-Brake cables. and other small things. In a nut shell, If the check eng light is off, brake are in fair shape. No holes in the exhaust and your feet doint fall through the floor. youll pretty much pass the dreaded safety inspection.
Thats why i asked you if you you were refferning to Germany as a state. Lol. I couldnt beleive it when i saw that there are a couple of people from across the pond that drove trucks.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:45 PM
gunbunny2bg4u
Rookie

in the mid 90,s being in euroup. seeing a american car or truck looked way out of the norm over there.

Old 10-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Absolut Ninja

Originally Posted by willdikem66
Idk if you are refferning to Germany as a state but i said the same thing its ridiclous what they have to go through
I'm SURE he was refering to Bayern.... Smarter than we ever thought.

Quick Reply: Truck just failed inspection...advice needed