4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Test Drove F-150 & Ram Today

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 06:43 PM
DodgeLady83
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should look into the hell bent steel leveling kit. I put one on mine and it looked awesome!!! There website is www.hellbentsteel.com

Old 05-15-2009, 06:56 PM
DavidNM
Rookie

I had spent a lot of time doing research on the top 5 models. Once the GM, Toyota and Nissan were ruled out I was left with Ford, Chevy and Dodge. I drove the Ford - not bad - I liked it. Engine kinda small. I drove the Chevy - nope - felt too hard plastic and underdone on the interior. Also quite noisy. Then I drove the Dodge - 1 mile into the drive I told the salesperson that I had decided on Dodge (in our town one person owns all the dealerships).

I ended up with a Stone White (no two tone by request) truck. I was at a car wash the other day and ended up spending 20 minutes in the vacuum line while employee after employe and a couple of people bringing their trucks in for a wash kept coming up to ask me this, want to look at that, etc.

There is no better or best color -- it depends on what your individual tastes are.

Old 10-14-2010, 06:30 PM
martinez189
Rookie

Originally Posted by hbliam
Install your own fold up running boards for about $1500. I had them on my old F150 and have them on my new Ram. Work great. Look clean.

http://www.bestop.com/index.php?o=running-boards

Do you have pic's? I would like to see where the running boards sit once the door is closed. I've see some where you can see them flush up against the body and some where the go completely underneath the cab out of sight.

Quick Reply: Test Drove F-150 & Ram Today