4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Climate Control Panel quit working

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 12:12 PM
dmoney74
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to the dealership yesterday and they flashed it and replaced the actuator door as that was part of the recall too. They said 30mins but ended up being about and 1.5 hrs prob bc of the actuator door replacement but it was fine. Since then everything seems to working right now and I have heat now as well. While I was at the dealership he ran my VIN to make sure there were no other recalls on the truck and this ended up being the only one so that's good. So all is well at this point!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 PM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by dmoney74
Went to the dealership yesterday and they flashed it and replaced the actuator door as that was part of the recall too. They said 30mins but ended up being about and 1.5 hrs prob bc of the actuator door replacement but it was fine. Since then everything seems to working right now and I have heat now as well. While I was at the dealership he ran my VIN to make sure there were no other recalls on the truck and this ended up being the only one so that's good. So all is well at this point!
Dmoney,

Glad to hear it.

Old 10-27-2011, 05:47 PM
rolltidehemi
Captain

Plug on panel might be loose as well

Old 06-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Dmacklin318
Default I’m having the same issue but....

I’m going through what he’s going through, except my truck is a 2011. I’m not sure if there is a recall on that year for my truck. I checked my fuses and none of them are blown. It’s like it works when it wants. I know it wasn’t work like two months ago. Something told me to just try it. What do you know. Everything worked just fine. I could switch the temps from hot to cold. Change directions from the vents from blowing on the feet to the dash. Then like a week later it went back to not working. Also my radio isn’t working properly. I can change the stations but theres no volume. Any advice would be great. I didn’t want to go to the dealership and try to be taken advantage of. So I came here to ask. Thanks in advance, any advice would help Be helpful.

Old 02-10-2023, 05:19 PM
bdnmandan
Default No recall

Originally Posted by dmoney74
I called the dealership and they claim that my VIN does not have the recall for the Climate Control situation, but my truck is experiencing the same issue.

Old 02-10-2023, 06:12 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,350 Likes on 3,092 Posts

Originally Posted by bdnmandan
I called the dealership and they claim that my VIN does not have the recall for the Climate Control situation, but my truck is experiencing the same issue.
Call dodge (Ram) customer support. Have a chat.

Quick Reply: Climate Control Panel quit working