Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Well Got one

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 06:22 PM
MidnightCharge
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well Got one

ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

My son would love the monitor in the back too, lol. He's only 1.5 years old and he's already got favorite DVDs
LOL it don't takem long.

Old 08-12-2005, 10:26 PM
Mopee

Silvercoupe97, you don't have to get the Daytona to get the extra 10hp. If you buy an RT with the Road & Track performance package, you get pretty much a Daytona without the spoilers and graphics (but with the leather and suede seats). The 5.7 gets the extra power from exhaust/intake mods.

Old 08-13-2005, 01:05 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Or just buy an intake and exhaust

Old 08-13-2005, 02:03 AM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

intake adds even more plus the exhaust. buying those 2 are probably cheaper then getting the higher trim line

Old 08-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Lisa GT

!

Old 08-14-2005, 02:27 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

These cars look aggresive when they come up in your rear view mirror[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 08-15-2005, 03:48 AM
RTBit

ORIGINAL: MidnightCharge
I grew up with several Mustangs in the family and still have a 66 coupe that I am restoring and I wasn't to crazy for the 94-98 cars so I know what your talking about.
I always thought that the '94 year was the return of the Mustang. The only years to NOT look like Mustangs were '79-'93...although I had several of those too. I own a '95 now.

I am considering a Charger or Magnum right now. I was going to stick with Ford and get a '05 Mustang, but after driving a Magnum RT, I am second guessing. I also own a 2000 Lincoln LS, so I have been spoiled with a good handling smooth ride, which is one reason I might not be able to settle for an '05 GT for a full time replacement car.

Glad you like the Charger. Is the steering wheel telescoping? It didn't seem to be on the RT I saw yesterday and was a little out of position for me.

Old 08-15-2005, 04:51 AM
Lisa GT

My mother-in-law had a 2000 Lincoln LS Sport, which she let me drive quite frequently. It was a great car, I loved it. She traded it recently for a Cadillac STS, which although it has a lot of bells and whistles, I'm quite disappointed in. The LS was a great car, but my new Charger is more comfortable, rides better, and has more room. The Lincoln ran quite well, and since it wasn't mine I didn't take liberties with it like I would my own, therefore, I really can't compare performance.

Edit: I don't believe the steering wheel in the Charger telescopes. I've moved mine up and down, it is tilt, but if it telescopes I haven't figured it out yet.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:02 PM
techmanbd
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Lisa GT

I got one this past Wednesday. I got the Silver Steel Metallic:

That is sweet LisaGT. Congrats. I just finished Building the one I want on the Dodge Web Page and that is the color I chose. I am hoping in 3 to 4 months to get one.

Old 08-15-2005, 03:35 PM
Lisa GT

It's a great color. That picture really doesn't do it justice. I went to the dealership because my husband had driven a Magnum that he liked and wanted me to drive. The Chager was parked next to it and caught my eye. I immediately asked for the keys to it. The rest is, as they say, history.