Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Well Got one

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005, 02:00 PM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well Got one

ORIGINAL: mtt8950

Ok now dont start gettin all pissed off at me ok but i dont know why u would want the new charger because its jus another 300.Its a 4-door sedan and i dont think it looks anything like the old charger that im use to seeing. I saw one drive past me where im at and it sounded like a ricer. Now as far as i know it was stock but i dont know if it was or not. Now i love ma stratus lol now i know its not a muscle car but its still fun 2 drive. Now for sumptin else lol i am a mustang maniac and for one reason which is i basically grew up on fords and mostly mustangs. Ma momz has a 00 GT Convert. , and ma cuz haz a 89 5.0 , and ma brother has a low 9sec street legal 89 5.0. Ok now 2 get down and dirty. Even tho im a mustang maniac lol i still love the charger very much but not the new one im talkin bout the old big *** long ones from da 70's. Now im all for bringin but the hemi with dodge and havin it in a new charger but right now seeing that ford is goin retro and they are bringing in da GT500, i would of thought that dodge would think the same and go retro with the r/t but sadly they do have the hemi and the r/t but its another 300C with a new front end. Now dont get me wrong I know they do look mean comin up from behind but its jus not a style i would think young kids right now would go for and maybe thats not wat dodge was lookin at but right now unless the younger crowd wants another car that is jus a show car i would think dodge would add the old muscle car look combined with a coupe instead of a sedan and a boxxy look.
I think the Charger IS GEARED more towards the the sedan folks more than the coupe folks bud. The Chargers rivals have 4 doors now. Last I looked the sedans are getting up there in HP too. As for looks, sedans have always been boxy as long as I can remember, the Mustang is boxy too btw. The Charger just has a faster look to it is all.

For those who haven't moved forward....It's a new generation folks, let the legends go. Don't blame DCX, blame emissions. There are new "muscle cars" out there now. There has been replacement for displacement. For the track guys...there's 4 cylinders and V6's making low 8's, you know that. I'm a V8 guy too..but come guys, seriously, move on. Buy a Mustang, GTO, Vette, or a 4 banger and move on.

Old 08-20-2005, 02:17 PM
kmag50
Rookie

Couldn't agree with you more silver!!

Old 08-20-2005, 02:18 PM
mtt8950

ok ma stratus is not boxy at all well depends on what u think is boxy. but yea the new mustang is a box and i like the style but i dont like the boxxy look to it. but if sedan is the new thing then go ahead with it but i still rather have a 2-door then a 4-door but thats me and im only 16 so i am basically the younger generation. but anywayz whoever bought the charger good for u cause they need more muscle cars out there on da streets. and maybe u may think the charger looks more agressive but i think the mustang has a more agressive look to it. and i like the old muscle cars and thats were im stayin at cause as far as i know V8 is the only way 2 go but i jus dont have da cash 2 buy abything like dat right now but ohwell it jus all depends on what your peoplez likeings are.

Old 08-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Last Of The R/Ts
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: mtt8950

ok ma stratus is not boxy at all well depends on what u think is boxy. but yea the new mustang is a box and i like the style but i dont like the boxxy look to it. but if sedan is the new thing then go ahead with it but i still rather have a 2-door then a 4-door but thats me and im only 16 so i am basically the younger generation. but anywayz whoever bought the charger good for u cause they need more muscle cars out there on da streets. and maybe u may think the charger looks more agressive but i think the mustang has a more agressive look to it. and i like the old muscle cars and thats were im stayin at cause as far as i know V8 is the only way 2 go but i jus dont have da cash 2 buy abything like dat right now but ohwell it jus all depends on what your peoplez likeings are.
Well dat is all good homie g-nut skillet home slice, but you be talkin out ya azz ya feel me??? You gotsta figga' that yo lil Stratus would get smoked by tha box of a Mustang or the so called "less aggressive lookin" Charger. So basically you gon' sits up heya and talk yo smakiddy wappidy abouts da Charger and then say its good to see mo' muscle cars on da streets, where exactly are ya takin' this lil homie squirrel nut?