Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Post your rides here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:16 AM
drgnkpr17201
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Post your rides here!!!!!

buddy u believe wat u want cause i know that the mods i have arnt on the market cuse like i stated i have friends that work in machine shops there for they did the work not no vendor so beleive wat u want and by the way that is a nice turbo but y one so big

Old 04-04-2007, 08:27 AM
vicco27
Amateur

The Moderator For This Site is not doing his job ! This site is not for name calling and arguing, it is meant for helping one another with problems and friendly chat. If you can't say anything nice then keep your ******* Mouth shut and your ******* Fingers off the keyboard ![:@]

Paladin......Have Daytona , Will Travel ! [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-05-2007, 01:02 AM
Ondonti

ORIGINAL: drgnkpr17201

buddy u believe wat u want cause i know that the mods i have arnt on the market cuse like i stated i have friends that work in machine shops there for they did the work not no vendor so beleive wat u want and by the way that is a nice turbo but y one so big
You posted pictures that proved you were not telling the truth. Feel free to complain to an administrator about that.

Your engine has a timing belt, stock cam gears just from looking at the pictures.Stock intake stock engine stock transmission parts can only be proved because the parts you mentioned do not exist and nobody manufactures them. Nobody. "stage 3 racing gears"????Please. No company out there builds custom gears and calls them "stage 3" when you have the only pretend set in the entire world.

Still laughing that you think you can do 120mph in 3rd gear

Prove you are not telling the truth. Like I said, the lifters can not handle those kind of RPM necessary to go 120mph in 3rd. Doesnt matter what your rev limiter is set to.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:31 AM
drgnkpr17201

thank u vicco and yes if u want mod thanks to 89daytona there is a web site that will make any mod for u http://www.emachineshop.com/ thank u 89daytona

Old 04-05-2007, 02:57 PM
bansheenut420
Professional

The mod probably isnt doing anything because he is laughing his A** off right now. And what did Ondonti do besides call out a blatant lier? What is wrong with that? Not a thing. The fact that this kid thinks anyone who knows the slightest bit about cars would believe any of his mods is up in the night.STAGE3 GEARS FTW! LMFAOAnd the fact thatthis kidsomehow thinkshis car is made pretty much out of titanium, is laughable at best! Ti pistons? Are you serious? Seriously, did you just come up with the most exotic material you could think of and the say you made half your mods out of it to sound cool? BWAHAHAHA! Why didn't you make them out of kryptonite? lol Better yet, get together with your "connections" and open a shop. You would be rich, I mean indy cars don't have Ti pistons, you are obviously light years of them in R&D. You could be rich enough to make a whole K member out of Ti.[sm=icon_rofl.gif] You do know what a K member is right? But, you must already be pretty well off putting all that Ti on there already. Considering Ti valve spring retainers for my RT are almost 400 bucks a set, and those are16 little 1" disks of titanium. You must have spent hundreds of thousands on that SWEET set up! [sm=loser.gif]
Ondonti OWNS you 3.0 folk! He has more real knowledge and real world experience with the 3.0 then EVERY 3.0 owner in this thread! Period.
And why such a big turbo? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Do you know ANYTHING about going fast? I mean obviously not with a comment like that, and I can assure you that turbo is very properly sized. Unlike most of you, he did his homework.
I haven't laughed this hard a another automotive person in a long time, I hope to never again. It hurts to laugh this hard.

OH yeah, and i have a Daytona too. 1992 White Daytona IROC RT PVP Pilot Car, (1 of 432 ever made, 1 of 75 in that color that year, and 1 of 50 with the removable sunroof) And not a drop of Ti on it. LMFAO
Here is a link...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038370
Hey, and there is even pics of real mods on there too, just look, page two, but still no titanium.... Man I wish I was cool and knew people.

Thank you that is all.

Old 04-06-2007, 03:56 PM
bansheenut420
Professional

Any comment on the above post there, Sir Titanium? Or did we call you BS? [sm=bustedsign.gif]

ps. you guys have some pretty cool emoticons over here! [sm=alcoholic.gif][sm=coolness.gif]

pps. [sm=laughat.gif]Thats me laughing at Sir Titanium

Old 04-07-2007, 09:19 PM
bansheenut420
Professional

You disapoint me man, all that hot air and your not even going to try to defend yourself?
[sm=laughat.gif] Thats me, still, laughing at you......

Old 04-08-2007, 01:11 AM
drgnkpr17201

look i dont give a dam wat u think cause i know wat i have and thats it i was nice enough to share and u call me a liar so i dont care thats alll

Old 04-08-2007, 03:19 AM
bansheenut420
Professional

[sm=bustedsign.gif]
Fine, I will move on... Feel freel to prove us wrong and I will retract the whole lying thing. I did do some looking into it, Ti rods, 4,000.00$ and thats for 4. Seriously, prove me wrong and I will eat my words, admit that I am a complete dumbass and delete my account. And its not what just what I think, its every educated car person that reads this thread. Prove me wrong and make me look like the dumb ***.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:32 AM
demonway53

this is my everyday driver88 shelby z cobalt blue with mitsubishi silver racing stripesand t-tops yeah wierd right it has a 2.2 turbo bored 30 knife edge and balanced crank o ringed block and head 5 layer copper head gasket t4 godzilla turbo thats been ported and clipped forged rods and pistons with total seal rings 1mm oversized valves with 7 angle valve job and slightly larger cam ported and polished everyting full length 3" magnaflow exaust into dual tips and the first ever demon speed racing ram air on the hood just for looks but i still cant find a body kit does n e 1 know where to find 1 and if u think im liein com to tulsa ok on my day off and ill show u in person it might be hard to tell its got all those mods though cuz ull never see n e thing except my rear bumper and as far *** workin in a machine shop and building ur own parts i belive him cuz i work with cnc lasers and built most of mine myself of course mine arnt ti but the fact is that he might be under the impression that they are and just so u know my roadrunner has alot of ti parts custom made in hamber germany and look that up and do ur research and just u know i do have alittle over 100k under the hood of that

Quick Reply: Post your rides here!!!!!