Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Post your rides here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 02:59 PM
bansheenut420
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Post your rides here!!!!!

ORIGINAL: demonway53

this is my everyday driver88 shelby z cobalt blue with mitsubishi silver racing stripesand t-tops yeah wierd right it has a 2.2 turbo bored 30 knife edge and balanced crank o ringed block and head 5 layer copper head gasket t4 godzilla turbo thats been ported and clipped forged rods and pistons with total seal rings 1mm oversized valves with 7 angle valve job and slightly larger cam ported and polished everyting full length 3" magnaflow exaust into dual tips and the first ever demon speed racing ram air on the hood just for looks but i still cant find a body kit does n e 1 know where to find 1 and if u think im liein com to tulsa ok on my day off and ill show u in person it might be hard to tell its got all those mods though cuz ull never see n e thing except my rear bumper and as far *** workin in a machine shop and building ur own parts i belive him cuz i work with cnc lasers and built most of mine myself of course mine arnt ti but the fact is that he might be under the impression that they are and just so u know my roadrunner has alot of ti parts custom made in hamber germany and look that up and do ur research and just u know i do have alittle over 100k under the hood of that
Seeing as how your TD isn't made out ofTitanium, and I can verify most of your mods,makes me think your not quite the lier that Sir Titanium is. Other than the rear bumper comment. That has to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Your 8 valve showing me your bumper? HA I think not. You must not know much about TDs either. lol 16Valve>8valve. How about I have one of my TD buddies meet up with you in tulsa. He will bring his RT with less work than mine has and we can see if you will show him your bumper. Please dude. People who wont pop their hoods a chicken **** liers at best. I have pics and vid of all my mods, why hide it? Thats just stupid. I am PROUD of all the work and money I have put into my RT. Why wouldn't I show it off? I have parts off my RT made in Germany as well, what is so cool about that. In fact, you can go to my cardomian page and see the parts. They are the upgraded FWDperformance lifter, there is pics, here is a link, go check it out! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038370
Here is a litte vid (12 min little) of my RT racing when it was bone stock with a huge boost leak, plus again all the pics and specs of my build, right down to flow numbers on the ported head.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/3...00008f8154.htm
And once its all done and tuned, you can expect to see at least some more runs at the track and on the street, if not a dyno run of two. Why hide it? I look at it as, I did this to my car, you did this to yours, who knows what they are doing more. Its not a who can bs people on a internet forum. This is not highschool.

This post was going to be a complement and a request for pics of your car. I just recently got me a 87 shelby Z as well as the IROC, then, you lowered yourself to Sir Titaniums level and made the "show me the bumper"comment. I would have never thought to call you out as a lier, until your subconscious slipped up and did it for you. Post some pics of both your 88 Z and your other car as well. I am a car enthusiast and love cars, thats why I want to see pics, and it also happens that I don't believe you or Sir Titanium. Same offer applies to you, post pics and I will admit that I am the dumbass, but, this offer does not apply to the 88 Z. While I do want to see pics of that car, just because it sounds like good looking car, and your mods are all pretty much known mods, its not the one your making outrageous claims about while sounding like your still in high school, and not doing to well in English at that. I will (if you post pics) admit that i am a dumbass if you show me some proof of your 100k roadrunner. Because, honestly, I would gladly call myself a dumbass to see a pic of, for 100K, better be a beautiful car. And, I swear, if you do somehow find a body kit for a car that doesn't need one, as it already has some functional areo stuff on it, You are on the same level as Sir Titainum for ricing out a nice American car.

And also, a couple of direct questions you could answer for me.......If...................IF you can.
1. Who makes this T4 "godzilla" turbo? lol And what are the spec please?
2. Clipped forged rods? Made by whom?
3. Do you have any flow numbers on that head?
4. What kind of head is it? and I don't mean dodge or 4 cyl. If you know whats done to your car, you will know what I am talking about.
5. And what exactly do you do with cnc lasers? Deliver them somewhere? And Your answer better be good on this one, as you have NO idea what I do for a living. lol

You made me do this. Like I said, when I started reading your post about your car, I was genuinely excited to see a car done like that. Now I so much doubt that you will even man up enough to tell me if you were trying to bull**** us let alone post some pics so we could all see this car. Not only for the fact to make ME look like a dip****, but because I really want to see the car. Be a man, post some pics, answer my questions and prove me wrong. I posted pics AND a video of my car, its the least you could do, if your man enough. I guess we will see...[sm=popcorn.gif]
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
Thank you, that is all.....

Old 04-12-2007, 01:04 AM
bansheenut420
Professional

Oh, and BTW buddy, there is no such place as Hamber Germany. LMFAO could you have possibily meant Hamburg Germany and you less than quality spelling skills just couldnt do it? Or is your geography not so good either?
I look forward to your responces to both my post like I am doing handstands in broken glass! I'm sure I will get the usual "I know what Ive got, and I don't have to prove it to you." Well, again, its not just me, its every car person that reads this thread that has a clue.
Have a good day!

Old 04-12-2007, 05:12 PM
demonway53

ur right i did mean hamburg germany and im not in high school in fact im 22 and head of my department at lef in tulsa i do programing and opperation on ntc lasers along with rofin-sinar most some of my part were built by me and other opperators at my work for instance the demon speed racing ram air it is a small company that i own on the side its just getting started but the designs are good the rods arnt clipped the turbo is the problem with my grammer is that when i get in a hurry i dont really pay n e attenion to wut i type i will post pics of my cars soon enough how many pics would u like to see and of wut here is a list of my cars
71,73, 74 dodge charger the 74 is and se with a 400hp(meaning hihg performance)
68,69,69.5 super bees and yes there is a diff in the 69 and the 69.5
i have 2 84 rampages
my daytona
6 mitsu eclipses
97 cougaur that i rolled
a 52 ford custom line
79 riveara
an 01 TA
04 monte carlo
91 lebaron coverable with the 3.0
and a big 98 dogde ram 1500
oh and let us not forget my 71 road runner which u might be a little depressed by the body it does need a little work on that and speaking of do u know how much a new vinal top for it should cost and if u have friends in tulksa that r worth n e thing in the race scene then they should know me and my black eclipse its named super street i go by the name demon and last of all if i wasnt confident about how well my shebly runs wut kind of mopar owner would i be dont get me wrong it wont out run any car but it will preform very well idont expect it to out run a decked out 300gt vr4 or n e thing but it runs better then most daytonas oh and for my next project i plan on shuving a 440 wedge in a conquest which will prove interesting dont u think and as far as ricing out my american car its not that i want to do that its just that i dont want something that u see every day and here there r lots of daytonas so want mine to look diff from the rest so ppl know that im not the same as every one else and n e 1 that doesnt want to be diff from every 1 else needs to think about y they want to be common common isnt exiting and ill pop the hood on n e of my cars if u really want to see them but i do prefer to do it in person so that i can see the look on ur face and hear u call urself a dumb *** and this isnt that im tryin to proove u wrong its just that i am damn proud of my cars and do let n e 1 talk bad about them and im proovin myself right

Old 04-12-2007, 07:50 PM
puhekracing

here are a couple quick pics i took of the nitrous set up.

[IMG]local://upfiles/58759/ABA60286C3034CC790F1032DA813DCDA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/58759/C3A1352621604AC29E9E23A5D9CABFE4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 PM
bansheenut420
Professional

ORIGINAL: demonway53

ur right i did mean hamburg germany and im not in high school in fact im 22 and head of my department at lef in tulsa i do programing and opperation on ntc lasers along with rofin-sinar most some of my part were built by me and other opperators at my work for instance the demon speed racing ram air it is a small company that i own on the side its just getting started but the designs are good the rods arnt clipped the turbo is the problem with my grammer is that when i get in a hurry i dont really pay n e attenion to wut i type i will post pics of my cars soon enough how many pics would u like to see and of wut here is a list of my cars
71,73, 74 dodge charger the 74 is and se with a 400hp(meaning hihg performance)
68,69,69.5 super bees and yes there is a diff in the 69 and the 69.5
i have 2 84 rampages
my daytona
6 mitsu eclipses
97 cougaur that i rolled
a 52 ford custom line
79 riveara
an 01 TA
04 monte carlo
91 lebaron coverable with the 3.0
and a big 98 dogde ram 1500
oh and let us not forget my 71 road runner which u might be a little depressed by the body it does need a little work on that and speaking of do u know how much a new vinal top for it should cost and if u have friends in tulksa that r worth n e thing in the race scene then they should know me and my black eclipse its named super street i go by the name demon and last of all if i wasnt confident about how well my shebly runs wut kind of mopar owner would i be dont get me wrong it wont out run any car but it will preform very well idont expect it to out run a decked out 300gt vr4 or n e thing but it runs better then most daytonas oh and for my next project i plan on shuving a 440 wedge in a conquest which will prove interesting dont u think and as far as ricing out my american car its not that i want to do that its just that i dont want something that u see every day and here there r lots of daytonas so want mine to look diff from the rest so ppl know that im not the same as every one else and n e 1 that doesnt want to be diff from every 1 else needs to think about y they want to be common common isnt exiting and ill pop the hood on n e of my cars if u really want to see them but i do prefer to do it in person so that i can see the look on ur face and hear u call urself a dumb *** and this isnt that im tryin to proove u wrong its just that i am damn proud of my cars and do let n e 1 talk bad about them and im proovin myself right
Yeah, post pics of the Z and your 100,000dollarRoadrunner and the long list of cars you just posted. If you were a car person like you said you are, you would have posted pics now. Your response is laughable at best, you didn't doany of the things I asked, you didn't post picsand I think you may have half assed answered two of my questions. So howabout some specs of this Godzilla turbo? I can give you all the specs on my turbo thats on my RT. Do you really even have a turbo car? Do you know anything about turbododges? Post some damn proof! Your less than readable grammar shows me nothing but your lack of attention to detail. If I have friends that are worth anything in the "racing" scene in Tulsa? lol I doubt any of them are into the racing scene, as thats a ricer thing, but, there are a couple of Spirit RTs living near you that will shortly be on the lookout for you so you can get the chance to show a RT car you bumper! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]One of them has a t3/t4 50 trim hybrid turbo on it, but that shouldn't scare you with you GODZILLA TURBO [sm=icon_rofl.gif]X2 And as far as the clipped rods, you were the one that said that, Mr dumas. Not me. I don't just randomly come up with stuff! IF you are as loaded as you claim to be, you would have a camera, everyone does. POST SOME PICS! Prove me wrong. I will admit that I am wrong and eat my words if you can provide some kind of proof.
Here again are the questions you avoided to answer....
1. Who makes this GODZILLA turbo? Let me guess it was you at your shop! LMFAO
2. Some specs on this magical turbo?
3. Flow numbers on the head? anyone serious about building an engine gets their head flowed, its just common sense.
4. Which kind of TD head is it? IF you know anything about the car, you will know what I am talking about.
In closing, your reply SUCKED. You did nothing to prove what your talking about, and just made more outrageous claims. I am beginning to think I stumbled onto the high school Dodge forum, because the forum I am on, no one acts like this. They post pics because they are car people and proud of what they do. Its like having kids and not having pics of them, its just not going to happen.My cars are my kids, and I can post pics, vids, give specs, whatever. The reason why, I am not full of ****! Man up, answer my numbered questions in order, post pics or dont even bother to post. You do nothing to help your case by opening your mouth and making yourself sound like a 16 year old who is taking out his ***. PROVE ME WRONG! You are not going to prove anything by talking. And with a sig like the one you have, no wonder you come off as a high school kid. "They call me demon because I fight and drive like I am trying to get out of hell!" BWAHAHAHAHA Maturity just flows from that sig. [sm=loser.gif]And could you post some more details about what you do for a living? I am feeling just a little BS coming from there too. Again, word your answer about your job correctly. You may be surprised to find out what I do for a living, but I am not going to say anything until you prove you not trying to bull**** us with your job.
One other thing, who puts a ram air intake on there car "just for looks" or is that me getting screwed up with you **** poor grammer?
I said it in my last post, I will say it in this one....
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
Please prove me wrong so I no longer have a reason to keep coming to the "highschool" dodge forum.
Thank you, that is all...

P.S. Please, if you do decide to man up, and I dont mean by blabbering about somthing you cant prove. Take a breath, slow down and remember there is a little button called a period. Its right next to the comma, which is just below the L key. You can find that right?

P.P.S Did you even bother to look at my proof I gave you? I noticed you didnt call me out on anything, oh yeah, thats right, thats because I posted proof!
Ok, I am done....
NEXT!

Old 04-12-2007, 10:55 PM
bansheenut420
Professional

ORIGINAL: puhekracing

here are a couple quick pics i took of the nitrous set up.

[IMG]local://upfiles/58759/ABA60286C3034CC790F1032DA813DCDA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/58759/C3A1352621604AC29E9E23A5D9CABFE4.jpg[/IMG]
Thank you! Puhekracing, you have more respect from me than pretty much anyone else in this thread (none of my TD buddies that have posted included, love you guys! [sm=smiley27.gif]) You maned up and posted some pics! PROPS! Now I just hope Mr. Dumas and Sir Titainum will follow your lead.... [sm=goodidea.gif]

You da man puhek!

Old 04-14-2007, 01:44 AM
puhekracing

Day 1, test and tune is over and was it a Friday the 13th. Keep in mind this is the first time we have been to the track since the 52mm throttle body, underdrive pully and the stall converter.The motor and trans is out of a caravan, computer is the daytona's original. The best time so far (before today)was 15.05. First run today was in the$*%@*$^#& 18's!!! Talk about what the hell!! Car was a total dog, wouldn't even break'em loose for the burn out. Another run... 18's again. It was like a totaldifferent car. So first thing we think of is the guy ripped us off on the converter cause it was a ptc (we had to have a different spline welded into it) we got it back painted a different color and not in the original box. Hmmm. So after further debate, we find a short that leads to the computer, so we put the original one from the caravan back in. First run with that was a 16.06 and it shifted way early so we made an adjustment. I am kicking myself for not having at least my cameraphone for the next run...the burn out wasawesome, it looked like it came from a 10 second car. There againI didn't get a pic so you'll just have 2 trust me.After breaking them loose off the line it ran a 14.64 atI think92 mph. We also have to run DOT slicks for this race... I will scan a copy of the time slip to post on here also, just for you skeptics. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Old 04-16-2007, 03:34 AM
Ryathis
Rookie

lol this thread was entertaining, My 92 dodge daytona ES is pretty much stock besides a hillbilly conduit home bent exhaust a 52 MM throttle body and the recent rebuild on the a604, (gah that was a biatch)
Id like to find some high comp. pistons, i know they are sold for the 6g72 but eh im lazy and cheap.

Good to see these 3.0s live on!

Old 04-16-2007, 04:44 AM
bansheenut420
Professional

ORIGINAL: Ryathis

lol this thread was entertaining, My 92 dodge daytona ES is pretty much stock besides a hillbilly conduit home bent exhaust a 52 MM throttle body and the recent rebuild on the a604, (gah that was a biatch)
Id like to find some high comp. pistons, i know they are sold for the 6g72 but eh im lazy and cheap.

Good to see these 3.0s live on!
Entertaining is an understatement! lol Does the 92 ES have the aggresive body kit on it? If I remember right it does, anyway, sounds like a nice car! I have a lot of respect for the 3.0s after my buddys N/A whooped my SHO on the freeway! [sm=insomnia.gif]Made me want to get this electric blue 92 3.0 thats in my area as a daily driver to my RT. You should post some pics, or a link to see the car, I would love to see it!

Now lets just hope the entertainment keeps up and Mr. Dumass and Sir Titanium reply to my posts! LMFAO Thanks for being a true car guy, and keeping it honest. Props! [sm=smiley16.gif]

Old 04-16-2007, 04:25 PM
91irocdaytonaman

I have to agree with Ryathis this thread was way entertainaing! I've been following it since the begining! Lol! I have a 1991 Iroc Daytona. Come take a look at it! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2520591 There isn't much done to it yet. 2.25" exhaust with dynomax muffler and a cone airfilter. I'm gonna go to the junkyard and get a 52mm throttle body when the snow is gone. Between work and school I don't have alot of time to work on it. Can you guys please tell me what you think?
Thanks,
Mike

Quick Reply: Post your rides here!!!!!