Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Warranty / Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 07:50 PM
farhawk
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Warranty / Exhaust

I am quite pleased over all with the Magnaflow system on my car. The material quality and fit are excellent. There is some rumble but I would stop short of calling it drone.

Old 01-28-2005, 09:26 PM
MikeEast
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Warranty / Exhaust

Very definately 'minimal'.

The stock exhaust makes 'no' sound to me. The 3.5" tipped Borla gives just a teeny hint of what's under the hood.

Not much more volume at all.

A buddy just stopped by with his F-150 smallblock with Flowmasters - 50's, no resonators just two mufflers and it sounded freaking loud in comparison, even though it's pretty quiet too.

Borla says 1.5db increase and that's barely noticeable. If you want to impress the neighbors these are not for you.

Bonus though - ZERO highway drone, just a quiet rumble.

I'm going to experiment sometime in the future, with a slash-cut turndown on either a glasspack or a straight pipe for the rear resonators when the money tree flowers again. Might be a bit though, I seem to have a good chunk tied up elsewhere at the mement.

Mike

Quick Reply: Warranty / Exhaust