Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

here they go again...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: here they go again...

ORIGINAL: triton

You could put your truck in the bed of mine and I'll still not only get better MPG's, I'll add another 10K of weight with a trailer and take your Dakota across the country for you
I would happily take you up on that offer, saves me $120 in gas to get to college and back

Seriously though don't think anyone's bashing your truck, you got a kickass ride, I'd trade mine for it in a second (not that anyone would ever make that trade ). I think Night Runner's just kidding around with you, all in good fun.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Ben D.
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love it triton. one of those RCSB 1500's is the only truck I would like to have just as much as a CTD. don't hate guys but I love RCSB trucks.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:17 AM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

I will look into that product. the good news is my wife starts working tomorrow and that will free up money for my stereo system, by late september I should have a nice start.
Try the Mcquier's paint cleaner. That'll remove just about anything, to include water spots, or even the new Mr. Clean car wash.

I've used Mcquier's on my windshield when it had water spots on it. Cleaned them right up.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:28 AM
triton
Record Breaker

I have my hands full with my 10yrs old and love my truck enough to not want to trade a kid for it Thanks though.... a very nice gesture.

That truck is 12 yrs old and still looks like that. It's been in many a show and shines and won a lot of trophy's. It's a "95 and back then there was no one making aftermarket parts for Ram's. It was the second year that model was out so, it was everything I could do to build it the way it is.

a little run down ....

Doug Thorley headers
MSD ignition/coil
HD valves and springs
Mopar street cam
Mopar performance roller rockers
Mopar vavle covers
Borla cat-back exhaust
AirRaid throttle body spacer
Mopar underdrive pulleys
Mopar performane computer
K&N 14" filter
ProComp 3" lift
PA 3" body lift

to name some of it's mods

Old 07-14-2007, 11:39 AM
Ben D.
Champion

I semi agree iwth dakota meguairs makes a good product but in all honesty once you go into zaino products and just that general area of sealants instead of waxes you'll never go back. Night runner post pics of the fire hawk and they'll see why I'm going to zaino. Meguairs is good but it's still store bought stuff from like autozone. Zaino and others don't sell in stores you can only order direct from them.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Ben D.
Champion

YOU STILL HAVE IT TRITON. You are the friggin man dude. Let's see some current pics like one from it right now in yon driveithway.

Old 07-14-2007, 11:45 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Oh well. I tried. . You have some nice rigs.

Old 07-14-2007, 12:09 PM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

YOU STILL HAVE IT TRITON. You are the friggin man dude. Let's see some current pics like one from it right now in yon driveithway.
Not tryin' to be "the man " I've had a love for modding and building rides for a long time. You asked for the pics so, I was happy to oblige :-)

I sold my 1500 about a month ago. It wasn't getting any love since big red came around....

Old 07-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Ben D.
Champion

that's so sick. Like I said that's about the only truck I'd rather have than a CTD a RCSB 4x4 blue 1500

Old 07-14-2007, 01:58 PM
triton
Record Breaker

well, I didn't mean for this thread to get jacked with my trucks but, at least is slowed the bickering. Please don't let me get in the way[sm=deal.gif] Sharx, this is why I try to stay a little quite. I hate online[sm=bicker.gif] or being invloved in it .[sm=escape.gif]

Quick Reply: here they go again...