Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

here they go again...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 02:07 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: here they go again...

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

I used my truck as my screen saver, walker and broken windshield and all....
Hehe. I wonder who would do such a thing?

[IMG]local://upfiles/45891/4E4D52EC78C04F0995DA46129B3A7F19.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-14-2007, 02:11 PM
triton
Record Breaker

yeah that was a good job. A little better than a pink truck with the included wording.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:21 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

After what sharxdid to poor old jimmy I just couldnt take it. I think he is still working on my truck [&:]

Old 07-14-2007, 02:24 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: squirtbottle09

After what sharxdid to poor old jimmy I just couldnt take it. I think he is still working on my truck [&:]
I do thank you for that as well.

Old 07-14-2007, 02:27 PM
jakebrake
Champion

Triton hows the new engine coming?

Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 PM
triton
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jakebrake

Triton hows the new engine coming?
Ok don't laugh... here's a few pics from someone that stopped by to look at my truck.....

my truck didn't fit on the trailer that took it to IN so, I put the stockers back on. My larger set went with it too as I plan to fly to IN when it's ready and drive it back. It's a 500 mile ride so, I should get it broken in nicely by the time I'm home. Right now, it's sitting there without a motor.

The pistons take 30 days to be forged and cut and that's all I'm waiting on. Should be another couple weeks before they're in. Then it's just a matter of putting everything back together. I'm hoping for it to be done around the second week of Aug. It has to be.... there's too many events to get to !!

Old 07-14-2007, 02:54 PM
speakle
All Star

Damn, its amazing what a set of wheels can do to a truck...whether it be good or bad.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:10 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

It looks pretty goofy on stockers. Lol. But even with the stockers it is still a awsome looking truck.

Old 07-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

Triton is my boy but dude you asked for what Night gave you right there and that is god damn well funny.

and plus night's been helpin me out with tons of stuff with detailing.

Hey night I took my jeep to a pro. guess what. It's not a clear coat vehicle. single stage colorcoat/clear deally. who knew. They think they can fix it they think it's just real heavy oxidation. O and I ordered a zaino full kit and z8. I coulda pmed you but i figured this is a nice change in the topic here to go to a friendleier convo.
pm me more details if there are any...who would have known about the jeep? crazy huh? also, post up some pics after you apply it and let me know how you like it!

Old 07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Night_Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: triton
that's all good and I understand you guys are ribbing each other a lot. I don't know why my truck got invloved though.

and BTW.... if I were to list the mods in my truck.... it would make you cry. It will never be a 8 second truck but, it WILL always be more than a Dakota
haha only reason i used your truck was bc it was the easiest color truck with no red in the background making it the easiest pic to change the color and it also didnt look bad in those colors...dont take as anything. and i can respect what you have done to your truck, you must have miss the post when i said your truck is probally the sickest one ive seen on this site. as for your attitude. maybe its nap time idk and idc but either way its a sick truck

and it's true many guys who drive daks wouldn't want a giant truck like the CTD is.
i wouldnt mind at all, i did want a ram and could have gotten one, but not the one i wanted...i wanted a fully loaded 4door 4x4 night runner....just a little too much $ for it in the ram and couldnt find one quite low enough (did a nation wide search) so i opted for the fully loaded 4door 4x4 dakota night runner rather than getting a truck that is seen every day (no offense), but like i said the ram optioned how i wanted was just a bit out of my range for bein a 19yo college student

Quick Reply: here they go again...