Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

ot...divorce

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 04:38 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ot...divorce

just ranting here folks.

my soon to be X is playing very very dirty. her daddy is gonna finance lawyers while I struggle to just pay my bills.

I may have to ditch the ctd to make cash for fighting this *****...

plan to liquidate the stuff in the house this week so I can file before her. "cut her off at the pass" if you will.

donations gladly accepted!!!

thanks for the rant time!

Old 03-23-2008, 04:45 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Default RE: ot...divorce

Kevin, WTF is going on man? Funny thing is here is the news and rant you put up and me and my whatever you want to call her have had a rough day. She woke up with a **** poor attitude, will not get over it and then wants/expects me to accept it and kiss her ***. I have been extra nice all weekend and she is all bitchy. I am pissed right now.

Old 03-23-2008, 04:56 PM
RamItOne

Yeah its always ashame when it gets ugly, my buddy is on the verge of the big D.
I know you said youre struggling to pay the bills but depending on how much money you stand to lose to her hiring a good lawyer would be worth it.

Is there a house involved?

Old 03-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

she claims to have no desire for the house. she has NO job!!! just part time day care at home. lives at her daddys house.

she does not even want me to have partial custody of my kids. even told me that if they grew up to be gang bangers, it would be fine as long as they were not like me.

I have a witness to that

she has a bad power trip , has for the past 5 yrs...just builds worse every day.

I paid her van off ($20k) and shes still a biatch.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:41 PM
Az2500Cummins08

Jesus dude. Wish there was something that I could do to help. Off the record, there is alot of open desert out west of buckeye, I am pretty familiar with harquahala valley. Not many people go out that way.

Old 03-23-2008, 07:15 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

best thing to do is make yourself look like a saint, yet the poorest man alive. you dont have to get rid of the CTD since you use it for the buisness, just make it look like that is all you can afford to pull your equipment around.

Old 03-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

Whats the deal with Arizona???

The three of you guys having your respective issues (Kev, Jimmy and Sharky)

When my parents moved to Arizone four years ago they got a divorce after 25 years of marriage..

So I reiterate, whats up with Arizona?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:00 PM
handymanherb
Banned

Next month I have been happily divorced for 23 years, should be a big party for my 25th, got to start saving

Old 03-23-2008, 09:07 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like you have been married for a while, which means you will be screwed considering she does not have a job.

As for no desire for the house, once the lawyers get into her she will want 1/2 of everything, and will probably get it. You see, if she gets more $$ so do her lawyers.

Sorry to be a downer.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:11 PM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: Tommygunz

Whats the deal with Arizona???

The three of you guys having your respective issues (Kev, Jimmy and Sharky)

When my parents moved to Arizone four years ago they got a divorce after 25 years of marriage..

So I reiterate, whats up with Arizona?
maybe its all the meskin pool boys and gardeners lol.

sorry to hear about the kids, how old are they, at a certain point they can have a say on what parent they want to live with. another friend of mine has that issue bitch of an ex wife and she doesnt treat the kids right, he even takes the "other guys" kid along with him when he goes out cause hes not a dick.

if youre bored read the following about this Army Cvnt
my friends cousin is the one in question, she marries guy A, has a kid 1, cheats and leaves him for a military guy B, has another kid 2, cheats on him while he's deployed with another military man C (if i remember right you can get a dishonorable discharge for that), leaves guy B for guy C has custody of both 1 and 2 kids, now guy C is deployed and she is cheating on him with another guy. . . . . . . have the fealing ill be able to add to this in a few months.

good luck to you... btw get that she doesnt want the house in writing, she could just be a bitch and make you sell it and split the profits.