Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT - NFL Draft

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 04:29 PM
73Jim
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT - NFL Draft

Got any NFL fans here? I'm a die-hard Bears fan and I’m extremely happy with rounds 1-4. The later rounds are hit-or-miss but getting a starting tackle and rb was priority #1. DAAAA BEEEAAAARSSSSS!!!

What do you think of your teams draft?

Old 04-27-2008, 07:39 PM
RamItOne
Default RE: OT - NFL Draft

jags fan here.

So let's see the dolphins have the number 1 overall pick, they have no defense any more, no offensive weapons and their choice is an offensive tackle??? And what kills me is espn people didn't say anything about it. Just doesnt make sense. Oh well, now that z Thomas is gone and Jason Taylor wants out the phins can go to hell.

Don't expect tooany replies from these guys, theyre into some weird thing that's played on ice, I think its called curling.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:03 PM
73Jim
Veteran

Ya its funny, that ice-skating isn't even picked up on a major broadcasting network. Something about trying to slap your puck into the goalies net when he's not looking during a power play I don’t get! Sounds like prison life. J

As far as the fins, I like Jake Long. You can’t win a game without controlling the line of scrimmage. Look at what Stroud and Henderson do for the Jags. Which one is it that has the 5’8" 160lbs white trainer slap him across his face before a game? Too funny.

What do you think about the de from Florida? I guess when you have a team as close as the Jags are you can reach for the player that the club thinks will put them over the top.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:22 PM
kolb7
Rookie

whats wrong with the round 5 pick for the bears zach bowman is a freekin badass commin outta the cornhusker state Go Huskers

Old 04-27-2008, 10:01 PM
73Jim
Veteran

Don't really know much about him. But all badasses welcome!

Old 04-27-2008, 11:29 PM
kolb7
Rookie

hes a GREAT player the only down fall is his knee's wish we coulda used him here a little more than we were able he had sum true talent
heres a bunch of info on him and a video to the right side of the screen..
http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/za...bowman?id=2666

Old 04-28-2008, 12:02 AM
NickDS650

Carolina Panther fan here, im glad we got a RB and OL in the first round, and was surprised to see Dan Conner still up for grabs so late, so big picks for us!!

Old 04-28-2008, 12:45 AM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: 73Jim

As far as the fins, I like Jake Long. You can’t win a game without controlling the line of scrimmage. Look at what Stroud and Henderson do for the Jags. Which one is it that has the 5’8" 160lbs white trainer slap him across his face before a game? Too funny.

What do you think about the de from Florida? I guess when you have a team as close as the Jags are you can reach for the player that the club thinks will put them over the top.
yeah its ashame that we let stroud go, hes in buffalo now, and henderson is the big **** that likes to get hit before the games http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cXZGkRMCY
... stroud was our first rounder years back... i wish we picked up jason taylor, but we got burned with getting that old corner from pittsburgh 5 or so years ago.

eh i could go either way with our #1 pick, i like groves a bit better, we took him in round two, we need a good pass rusher (hence why i would have liked to see jason taylor get picked up by the jags), henderson gets his share of sacs and hurries but aint gonna catch the qb scrambling, unless the qb runs into him.. i would like to have seen us go with a good receiver, or pick up a veteran rec to help getting garrard up to the level of what he is capable of being... matt jones though is a bad *** receiver, bigger than a lot of tightendns 6ft6inch 240.
and then jones drew http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXeAG2VuBo0&NR=1 is a great bowling ball, that clip is of him 5'7 212 knocking shawn merriman 6'4 272 on his ***..
if you havent seen him play watch this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt2FvQUs3K4 also make sure before you x out fast forward to 3 min 38 seconds, lays out a corner after an interception... thats one of the things im looking forward to going back to jax is going to all the home games, i would always go to the game in houston, i flew out to see the MNF game against the colts, that subway idiot jarred was there a few rows up wearing a colts jersey, people were giving him ****, someone said show us your ****, i got a pick of me flipping him off, he wouldnt look back, otherwise it would have been a great pic.

pics of our top two draft picks... someone just got out of bed

Old 04-28-2008, 01:00 AM
sa1765
Veteran

the f'ing chiefs are gonna f'ing suck again. we let jared allen go to the vikings...i'm sure they are thankful...and now we have nothing...i think our punter has taken more snaps than the qb. i bet we can top miami's record from last year.

Old 04-28-2008, 01:09 AM
RamItOne

ORIGINAL: sa1765

the f'ing chiefs are gonna f'ing suck again. we let jared allen go to the vikings...i'm sure they are thankful...and now we have nothing...i think our punter has taken more snaps than the qb. i bet we can top miami's record from last year.
thats a hard thing to do... but then again id rather get the no 1 draft pick (too bad you spend it on a offensive lineman when you have no defense, and no offensive weapons), vs going 17-1 and losing in the game that matters the most.... are they keeping moss or is he gone? i know there were issues between them..

Quick Reply: OT - NFL Draft