Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

Ram owner sound off!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2003, 03:15 PM
dodgefreak
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ram owner sound off!!!!!

I to have not had any problems with my Ram...its a 96...but only has 80,000 miles on it.

Every make has a few bad apples slip by....it was just your luck (or lack of) that you got two in a row.

I have been on a few dodge forums for a few years now..and I have seen a few unsatisfied owners out there...so I know your not alone....but there are people just like you on the Ford and chevy sites as well.

Old 11-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Ram Off Road

I just picked up my 2004 Ram 1500 Hemi. AWESOME. Got an amazing deal on the truck. Molten Red 4x4 with 20 inch rims and lots of extras.

Old 11-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OUTSTANDING!! Post a picture!! Congratulations!!!

~Amanda

Old 11-26-2003, 11:19 PM
thepickler

'99 Green Ram Single cab sport
bought it with 27k in 03.... yes thats right. Dual pipes and remote starter.

Old 11-30-2003, 05:56 AM
HEMI TT
All Star

03 4.7 Ram Q/C, airaid intake dual exhaust, Pioneer 940 Premire deck, Audiobahn 6.5 in the doors, one crappy a$$ rockford fosgate 10" woofer under my back seat.</P>

Maybe trade my truck in for a Dakota when it gets a HEMI, and we'll see how it looks, how different can it look then the new Durango?</P>

Also good job on that search for the Ram with the 2"/4" drop, it has the Hotchkis TVS, totally lovin it. Thought about putting it on my truck, little pricey though if I'm going to get a new truck though.</P>

Old 12-01-2003, 12:13 AM
5.9rm
Rookie

i just inherited (sp?) a '99 ram 1500 with a 5.9 from my dad(he got a new car). just started to modify it, but here's the list so far.</P>

performance: edelbrock headers, custom bent flowmaster dual exhaust, superchipcomp mod, k&amp;n cold air intake (comming soon:comp cam/lifters, throttle body)</P>

apperance: h.i.d. headlamps, billet dash bezel, awia mp3cd unit, alpine 6x9 speakers, billet grill (comming soon:american racing rims/bfg tires</P>

i think thats it, its hard to remember it all. i love my truck though. its wicked fast.</P>

Old 12-01-2003, 12:25 AM
dano 360

I have a Red 01 Ram 1500 4x4 QC 5.9 There's a few mods in my sig, nothing major.</P>

</P>

Danny</P>

Old 12-01-2003, 07:57 PM
bluemoose89

i had a95 dodge ram 2500 slt cummins turbo. the door seals leaked,brakes pullled to one side. the roof leaked, lost oil oressure on top side of motor, cracked an ear in the oil oump,the fuel shut off solonoid went bad,cracked and ear in the injector pump,the dash fell apart,seat pulled apart,starter went bad,return springs on thethrottle broke twice,the bearings went bad and ruined the kingpins, the motor would flutter and miss over 2000 rpms not to mention puff blue smoke, and needless to say it was so weak. i couldnt pull a empty tagalong trailer app. 20ft long. i could even get out of my own way.oh i almost forgot , i would go though tires about every 25k, i wouldnt know anything else about the truck because i harldy got to drive it because it was in the shop so much. and when i sold it the guy who bought it had to put another 3 grand into it so it would get running like it should.

Old 12-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Doesn't sound like it was taken care of very well.

~Amanda

Old 12-01-2003, 08:28 PM
dodgefreak
All Star

I say this to wowen all the time...looks like you could stand to hear it too.....there is more to owning a car/truck then filling the gas tank when its gets empty.

Now tell me...why exactly are you here?? You own a ford..and all of your posts have been badmouthing Rams. If I didnt know any better I would say you were looking to cause problems here.

Just keep in mind...under each of your posts there is a big 'ol DELETE button that Dodgegirl or myself can use at any time. Please, dont make us use it. I would appretiate (sp) your opinions here as far as letting people know (that like all other makes, Ford included) there are some lemons theat seap out of the DX factories.

An outsiders opinion is always welcome here...as long as it is civilazed and in good taste.

With that said...WELCOME to DodgeForums!!!

Quick Reply: Ram owner sound off!!!!!