Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
buy black again
50.00%
not buy black again
50.00%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:14 AM
boyd98
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Man, talk about a blast from the past, this thread has only had 2 posts in over a year . But since I stumbled across it I voted yes to buying black again. I couldn't imagine any other color looking quite as good.
LOL - i know man....i like to bump it every so often. It's one of my better posts that still apply, and im always interested in what ppl think

I originally said no to buying black again, but damn it still looks sharp after almost 4 years now

BTW, your truck's pretty sharp as well... looks like you got a leg up on me on the mods...

I really want a leveling kit and some new tires, then hella install and the electric cut out

I think your truck would look pretty tight with a hood scoop, you ever think about getting one

Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boyd98
I think your truck would look pretty tight with a hood scoop, you ever think about getting one
LOL, I think about it just about every day. It is on my list of remaining exterior mods along with a roll pan. Then I will consider my exterior complete once I get those two items.

Quick Reply: Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again