Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia
View Poll Results: A poll
buy black again
50.00%
not buy black again
50.00%
Voters: 178. You may not vote on this poll

Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 01:06 PM
sternvern
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again

16 bucks every 2 weeks. If you can afford a Black Dodge Ram, you can afford to keep it clean. If not, buy a CHEAP FORD!

[IMG]local://upfiles/64971/CCE0A39C9F494E04B17AA53EA5F92656.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-08-2007, 02:12 PM
boyd98
Veteran
Default RE: Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again

bumpity

Old 12-10-2007, 08:39 PM
dd blackmagic

black nothing bets a clean black truck

Old 12-10-2007, 08:46 PM
dave05ram

ORIGINAL: sandiegohemi

Bright Silver Metallic is the way to go. The best choice I made (besides buying a Dodge). Always looks clean, can't see any scratches - you know the really fine scratches you get when washing or drying it over time?
I'll second that. I looked at a few blk rams on the lots and they looked great, then I looked at some in the real world and you see every scratch plus dirt. seems you really have to stay on top of them to keep clean.
I love my silver ram..always looks clean

Old 12-12-2007, 09:50 PM
jase71

I bought a black Ford Ranger FX4 back in '03. Loved the little truck, and it looked great in black. But it was impossible to keep looking sharp. I swore I'd never buy another black vehicle.

So, in '05, I traded the Ranger in on a Saab 9-2X. In black. They had killer deals, and the only
Aero (turbocharged) model left was in black. Great car. But I swore I'd never buy another black vehicle again.

So a few months ago, I bought an '07 QC Laramie. In black. It was the only Laramie left on the lot, and I really wanted the heated seats (I live in International Falls, MN). Not to mention it had exactly the options I wanted. And it's impossible to keep clean in the snow and slush.

Ya know what? I'll never buy another black vehicle again. [:@]

Old 01-06-2008, 12:15 PM
larbec7

As for me, I own a 2006 Vista Blue Mustanf and will be purchasing a Black RAM 1500. I love to get out in the driveway and wash my vehicles. It is like therapy to me and when I am done it looks gorgeous. I too live in Texas and they are right, it is hot when you get in it but worth all the looks they get when it is clean.

I think no matter what color you go with, it is a personal choice and you should be happy with whatever color you go with, it is yours.

Old 01-06-2008, 12:18 PM
larbec7

Hey Aceman....................PURDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2008, 01:03 PM
boyd98
Veteran

2yrs old

got to say that i have changed my vote several times over the past two years....initially said i wouldnt want black again, but when its clean and my chrome nerf and bed rails are shining - it rocks

who knows what i'll get again - probably gonna keep this a while, but may like to test drive one of those challengers when they come out

Old 03-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Az2500Cummins08

Before I ordered my truck, I thought it would be bad ***. Black looks awesome when it is clean. Now, 3 months later, I still like it when it is clean, but it has been raining alot here lately in Central Texas. I washed it on sunday, and it rained monday, and I never drove it. After it dried, IT HAD DIRT ALL OVER IT! I was pissed. Damn Rain. Plus, I love off roading, so that doesnt really help. I have clear coat scratches that I cant get out. Also, I get of the Army in 2 1/2 years, so I will be back home in Arizona after that. That is really gonna suck. I am gonna have to get it painted a different color before then. Dirt 24/7 and 120F in the summer. I hate to see if after I get back from my next deployment from my lazy dad driving it. I doubt it will ever get washed.

Old 03-25-2008, 07:36 AM
PTA78

Nothing looks nicer and tougher than ablack truck. Everyone looks at a black car or truck. White just blends in with the rest of the cars on the road and is boring. Silver cars don't show the dirt as much but don't stand out either.
Go for black!!!

Quick Reply: Black looked so good at the time of purchase - would you buy black again