New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 01:57 PM
spitfireflyr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hello everyone. Just bought a 96 Dodge Avenger ES. Looking to keep it running(to drive back and forth to work) and fix it up for my son when he gets his drivers license. Looks like a good group.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:54 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Richard!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 03-15-2007, 03:52 AM
WOLF96

Hi all, I found this place as I was looking for info on changing my fuel pump in my 96 Dodge Ram 1500.This placewas a great help and I got it done with no issues. This is a truck I've built up for my wife as her Daily Driver and our family car in the evenings.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:29 PM
jwsweezy3

Hey I'm obviously new here. My name is John and I'm 20 years old and live in Indiana and have my whole life. I love my dodges. I am on my second dodge soon to own a new one as a project. I have a 1999 ram sport 1500, 1972 Volkswagen beetle turned into a dune buggy, 1979 blakely bearcat, 1988 suzuki samurai, and the newest 1979 power wagon. I have purchased a 1979 power wagon and that is what has brought me here. It was rolled and the body is unable to be salveged. I want to know if I could use the frame which is still in good shape to build a Ramcarger out of it.

Old 03-15-2007, 11:49 PM
ldorwin

Hi my name is Larry And I'm looking for one particular classic a 1977 Dodge Charger SE these cars are very hard to find in good shape. I used to have one when I was a teen I would like to own another.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:22 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Doug, John and Larry!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 03-16-2007, 03:46 AM
madtownSLT

Hi! My name is John and I just bought a 2004 Durango SLT. Its my first Dodge and I fell completely in love with it at first sight. Its got leather, 3rd row all the goodies....I wanted to thank you guys for having this forum as I spent many hours reading your posts when trying to figure out if this was the vehicle for me. I also made sure and ask about some of the problems you all have discussed. After thinking long and hard I made the leap into S.U.V. ownership and am happy as a kid at christmas. Im so happy this forum exists and I know it will be a great help in finding out more about my Durango. Thanks guys, hope to have a ton of fun talking with everyone.
John

Old 03-16-2007, 05:43 PM
eel_dahc

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I also have a problem, and since I am new I will post my question here, the moderator may move my post and that is just fine. I have a 1989 Plymouth Horizon that has a 2.2L engine. It was wrecked by someone in my family and now I need to find another body to put it in. My question to everyone is what can I put this motor into? I like the Avengers but I understand that it may not work. Daytonas, Dakotas, D50s, etc??? . I'd like to know what vehicles I can place this engine into. It only has 35,000 miles on it. It belonged to my grandma. I may just have to look for another Horizon or Omni, which is fine. I don't plan on turbo charging this engine or anything like that. Just a straight transplant if possible. Thanks.

Old 03-17-2007, 12:14 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to Dodge Forum, John and Chad!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Old 03-17-2007, 04:43 AM
Graphic FX

Hello all. I am James, I am the proud 4 year owner of THE BEST 2001 Dakota QC 2x4 4.7 in the ENTIRE state of missouri, possibly the entire world!! And the only mod Ihave is a Super 40 Flowmaster muffler, stock cat and piping. It's just that I LOVE my truck!! She has been TOO good to me since day one, smoked more mustangs and camaros than I have Marlboro lights, and carries the family EVERYWHERE with style. Have spent the last 3 days reading posts, decided to join. Hopefully with 4 years ownership, I can GIVE as much help as I can get on here!! Nice to meet you all. Have a GREAT day!!

P.S. Yes I intend to upload a pic of my baby, just don't have one readily available.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself