New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 04:50 AM
hmipwrd
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hello, i live in Travese City, MI, i just recently turned 21, im and avid outdoorsman and for some dumb reason like golf. I just purchased a 2004 black Dodge Ram quad cab ( Yeah, Its got the hemi) and so far i love it. looking forward to being able do some custom work to it, (but nothing to drastic yet). im glad i found this site, info and ideas from other owners is priceless.

Old 04-27-2005, 06:59 AM
basshoney007

this is my first time and I have a simple question for anyone who can help me. i have a 1975 dodge dreamliner camper and i need to know where the fuse box is? PlEASE someone help me

Old 04-27-2005, 04:35 PM
brmike

Hi I am mike. Just bought a new Ram Daytona and lov'n it. I am in the Army and tend to be from a little bit of everywhere, mostly North Carolina though

Old 05-04-2005, 03:14 AM
DoughSXT

Just wanted to say its good to be home once from Iraq hahahhaaa... Anywho... Just wanted to say HI and that Im a new dodge owner of a beautiful Deep Blue 04 Stratus SXT. and Im lookin to see if there are some clubs in the Indiana ILLINOIS Area. Also lookin for some places that would like to help me make over the Wonderful lady. Once again its good to be home in the Good Ol USA

Des

"If you can't fix it..... Pull the Pin and walk away"

Old 05-04-2005, 07:02 PM
blackhawk24701

Hey everybody!!!!!!
Just signed up today. This seems to be a pretty informative group of folks. Glad I found ya'll. Ok, Ok, a little info about me. I'm a recent c@*%y (sorry for the bad words, I know there's a lady present) convert. By recent, I mean 4 years ago this month. When I bought my wife a '98 jeep cherokee classic. After driving it for a year, I bought my truck. A black '97 dakota sport 4x4, 5-speed.When I got it, it had a 3" lift with 32's, tinted windows and an airbrushed rams-head on tailgate. Since then I've added a wrap-around bug shield, 33's, cat-back dual exhaust, a stereo system and a manik 1-piece brush guard. I think it looks pretty good. I hope to add some pics later. But, that's enough about me. I hope to here from everyone soon.

P.S. Once you go DAK you never go back!!!!!

Old 05-04-2005, 09:30 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Glad you could join us Desmond & shane! [sm=americanasmiley.gif] Visit often and post plentifull!

-Matt-

Old 05-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Digitoxin
Professional

Hi!

I'm new to this forum. It has been great to read so far. Glad to give any info I may have to share.

I own a 2003 Dodge Durango. show pic soon....

Old 05-05-2005, 01:52 AM
MAGICDSSMAN
Professional

Alright guys (and gals) I am a newbie to the forum been reading quietly for about 2 weeks now figured I might aswell have atleast 1 post. Now then a little about myself I am 20 I own a 97 ram 1500 4x4 with a 318 I bought when I was 16 and yes I payed for not my daddy. I haven't done any mods to it yet but now that it is payed off and I have a little extra money I got a k&n gen 2 fipk on the way and plan on many more mods to come. As long as I am posting I would like to kill the rumor of dodge having realy bad transmissions. When I got my truck at 16 it had 40,000 miles on it and I was young and dumb and didn't realy know how to take care of a vehicle so there were little things I didn't do and should have, but regardless of never doing anything to the transmission I now have 232,000 miles on my truck and the only things I have replaced are the coolant system and the fuel pump other than my regular tuneups. I also waana say what a great site you guys have here and I am glad to be of help to any questions I can answer.

(You have to pardon my english and my pronunciation I failed 8th grade english 3 times)

Old 05-05-2005, 01:44 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard. Don't worry about your grammer. As you'll see we have several posters in the same boat.

Old 05-05-2005, 04:25 PM
themeatmanlandry

Hi,

Landry here. New member. Glad to be aboard.

2001 Dodge Ram 1500
3.9L V6
5-speed
90,000 miles

This truck was totalled in a wreck last year for body damages. The thing runs like Sherman tank, so I bought it back and I'm still driving it. The dents just make it less attractive to thieves and more attractive to me (I park downtown where boneheads are constantly damaging your auto).

I have a <slight> problem (check engine light), so I'll move along and do a search now.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself