GM CEO told to quit!!

Old 04-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Axe07
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And Chrysler vehicles arent bland? They ruined the Sebring, Durango and Dakota with barf-bag redesigns, the Avenger is cheap crap, and even the 300 and Charger have that old Chrysler hallmark - the bland interior. Truthfully, while these are successful vehicles, theyd be even more so if the interiors didnt look like they belonged at home in a Wal Mart parking lot. Thats all part of "perceived quality", and all that helps their quality to be "perceived" as crap. And offering the Charger with no manual trans? Im sorry, but that is beyond gay. Its funny seeing these guys thinking theyre cool with their decked-out hemi Chargers, and oh yeah-its an auto so the wife can drive it too!

Im no GM nut, have no use for them other than the Corvette, but the Malibu is something Chrysler needs but doesnt have, a mid size sedan. Chrysler has no Camry, Altima or Malibu. These people are idiots.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:32 AM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

I agree, Chrysler has a lot of room for improvement with interior design. They started anew with the 09 Ram and it is very nice. ( I actually like the interior of my 08 Ram as well). The 09 Ram interior is the benchmark that all other Chrysler cars are to follow on interior design and quality (if they live long enough to implement it).
The Charger should have had a 2 door option and a stick available. It may eventually get a stick now that they can transfer the Challenger parts into the Charger chassis.
If all goes well, with the help of the Fiat design team, Chrysler will get some fresh styling ideas. I like the Caliber and so does my wife, but I understand that a lot of people do not. It has more than enough leg room for my 6'2" frame to drive comfortably, but we do need a smaller, Neon, type car for the young generation.

Yes, Chrysler needs a Camry, Taurus type car. The Ford Fusion is selling very well as is the Fusion Hybrid that gets better mileage that that ugly *** Prius!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GM CEO told to quit!!