Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Fuuny little Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 09:59 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Fuuny little Mustangs

thats alllll fine and dandy..you could bring to me all of the knowledgable mustang owners in the world, and it wont make a lick of difference, because my mind is made up..i simply do not like mustang owners...i will talk an excessive amout of trash when i beat them at the track or on the street...and like i said, where i raced back home...there was one guy, out of all of the mustang owners, who actually knew what he was doing under the hood, and every little kid with a big mouth and a little GT would ask him when something went wrong...they know how to buy chrome rims, and "subs"...they know what manifold will fit their car because jegs has a special section...and it explains which parts will fit so and so's 99 Gt...i have very little respect for the owners of late model mustangs, and with a whole new batch of middle aged women buying the new ones, i have even less respect...typical mustang mods..."catback, CAI, tinted windows, subs"...ya know what else has that? my stratus...a buch of hodna guys i know...basic ricer mods....the only difference is that fartcans sound different on a stang than on a civic...mustangs are boring,...at least the ricer guys are somewhat different...so pull up your pants, turn your hat to face the right direction, and chalk up your dialin so i can embarrass you, and all of your little pony driving friends....by the way...a 600 will send you home, junior.

Old 03-24-2005, 11:47 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

What'd I say?????

Old 03-24-2005, 11:59 PM
CPonyGo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to(Strat) quit hanging around the little kids man. I can pin point like you, any group of ********, in any type of car group...so you hate Mustangs..cool thats your biz ...this is the first non ford message board I joined(primarily for my new truck interest) but it is amazing how much **** talking there is -just a different make board...LOL

I find it laughable about some of these kill threads...I beat a kia- I beat a honda...I beat a rus-tang...street racing is nothing...like I said- take it to a track- its safer and there is no bull**** afterwards or get involved in RSDs...

600 light huh? no sweat!

cya kids

Old 03-25-2005, 12:19 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i dont have a choice who is at the track when i go...but i run street eliminator..and my class is comprised of about 90% mustangs/f-bodies/ricers...the other 10% is made up of a few other older mopars, a couple older camaros, i think one classic stang, a mustang II, and people who only show up once every so often...i will admit,. there are a few stang guys that i BS with, but other than him, and the guy i mentioned, its a bunch of kids, ranging from 16-25ish, who are morons...even slick class...i think there are only maybe 5 or 6 stangs...mostly running 12s/11s, mostly newer cobras.....one older foxbody, maybe 88ish, runs 9s..but hes more of a pro-stock than anything..couldnt be street driven...lexan and so forth...but i dont think there is a single NA late model stang who can keep up with my car, let alone out drive me...and my times from last year are on the same vlavle springs that ive had for 6 years, in a 4000lb car....if they spotted me weight, it would be even worse for them..but on the bracketed tree..i dont need any help..[8D]

Old 03-25-2005, 06:22 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had one of your favorite typical newer 2000's model Mustang Cobra with your stereotypical rich ***** kid behind the wheel behind me the other day. I was going to get lunch and I was in the turn lane waiting for the light to change and he feels the need to rev at me like I could give a sh*t, the only reason I heard it was because I had my sunroof open. He didn't continue to act like an a**, but even doing what he did is just stupid. I have never gotten behind someone and felt the need to rev at the car in front of me or even one next to me and I rarely even bother to rev back when someone revs at me. I won't start a fight, but I'll finish one.

Old 03-26-2005, 03:02 AM
casper
Legend

Mustangs are great cars if you have the time to keep up with the rust repairs and have a good tow company on speed dial on your cell phone.

Old 03-27-2005, 01:49 AM
CPonyGo

ORIGINAL: casper

Mustangs are great cars if you have the time to keep up with the rust repairs and have a good tow company on speed dial on your cell phone.

LOLOL- common casper- you really mean that...bawhahahahah

Old 03-27-2005, 01:53 AM
casper
Legend

yeah

Old 05-11-2005, 01:47 PM
skipshift

bring it on big boy, and have your slip ready!!! 1/4 10.2

92 mustang

[IMG]local://upfiles/15885/F93E41220B8443DD870AD32C2FD04D8B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/15885/5286A2A2DC8347AB8210CE95D4197E52.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-11-2005, 01:50 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

boooooooooooooooooooooooorrrring....nice homemade lookin turbo setup....[:'(]

i can go online and find a picture of a fast car to post too...

Quick Reply: Fuuny little Mustangs