Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 06:52 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never got my kit working or got the parts on my old truck. willing to give you guys another shot

i need an 5000k H11 kit for my low beams and a 5000k 9145 kit for my fogs. 2010 dodge ram 2500. slim ballast for both kits

Last edited by mdram43; 12-29-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM
RAMITDN
Amateur

My wife ordered 3 sets of lights from you guys for me for Christmas (Low Beam/High Beam/Fog Lights). They are for a 2010 Dodge Ram Laramie/CC. In reading posts regarding the lights flickering and interior dash light illuminating, I see that relays/harnesses are need in which you provide. My wife just ordered the kits without any special notes or messages, thus I need to get those for proper operation. Please advise.. I have also sent an e-mail regarding this.

Thanks in advance!
Doug

Old 12-30-2010, 12:46 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RAMITDN
My wife ordered 3 sets of lights from you guys for me for Christmas (Low Beam/High Beam/Fog Lights). They are for a 2010 Dodge Ram Laramie/CC. In reading posts regarding the lights flickering and interior dash light illuminating, I see that relays/harnesses are need in which you provide. My wife just ordered the kits without any special notes or messages, thus I need to get those for proper operation. Please advise.. I have also sent an e-mail regarding this.

Thanks in advance!
Doug
email you the order number and I can check if we can include the capacitor with the order.

Old 12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
RAMITDN
Amateur

Originally Posted by hidextra.com
when placing order, just make sure you noted in the message box for your car's year, make and model. we will include all the wire harness you need to prevent the light from flickering and error on dash.

Order: 13052

Is it a capacitor or a Relay Harness? I have seen on the forum where the capacitors are not working. Above you mention, "we will include all the wire harness you need to prevent the light from flickering and error on dash". This is what I am going to need.

Thanks,
Doug

Old 01-05-2011, 01:09 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

What's the car's year, make and model for the items?

Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 PM
RAMITDN
Amateur

What's the car's year, make and model for the items?
2010 / Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab/ I was hoping to to get the harness before this weekend so I can install my lights. Having a xmas gift just sitting is no fun!

Old 01-06-2011, 05:02 PM
RAMITDN
Amateur

Received the package today containing the capacitors.. Thank you!

Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
bigmac18
Veteran

I'm having issues with mine: 2006 Ram 1500. H13 Bi-xenon 6k Kit.

They came with some sort of extra harness with a small black box (possibly capacitors?), not sure exactly what it was. Then I had to get the relay kit to make them work properly. With the relay kit, they came with another harness of plugs (possibly the resistors?)

I left the first set in and added the relay, they work fine on low beam, but shen I switch to Hi-beam, only the drivers light hi-beam works and the passenger side stays on low beam. And when I switch back to Low-beam, they both turn off completely for a second, then turn back on.

I am not sure which set of extra harnesses to use? Can i use them both?

Old 01-10-2011, 06:11 PM
hidextra.com
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bigmac18
I'm having issues with mine: 2006 Ram 1500. H13 Bi-xenon 6k Kit.

They came with some sort of extra harness with a small black box (possibly capacitors?), not sure exactly what it was. Then I had to get the relay kit to make them work properly. With the relay kit, they came with another harness of plugs (possibly the resistors?)

I left the first set in and added the relay, they work fine on low beam, but shen I switch to Hi-beam, only the drivers light hi-beam works and the passenger side stays on low beam. And when I switch back to Low-beam, they both turn off completely for a second, then turn back on.

I am not sure which set of extra harnesses to use? Can i use them both?
We have detail diagram to show you how to install. Please provide us your email address.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:22 PM
bigmac18
Veteran

We have detail diagram to show you how to install. Please provide us your email address.
pm sent

Quick Reply: HID Special $60.00 Shipped for Dodgeforum members