1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

U bolt question?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 04:23 PM
93 ragtop
Record Breaker
Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Toby Warford
ive learned a great deal about these trucks. But it sure as **** didn't come from any of the idiots in this thread.
​​​​​

Not true!! You may not admit it but you learned the U-Bolt posted by the OP is "IN FACT" a semi-round bolt.
You learned that YOU can be WRONG. Not everything you say is a fact, but just your opinion.

Now when we go back to the OP question, "is this bolt a square or semi-round?"
You spouted the "Toby Fact" its square and amazed anyone would think anything else.

YOU WERE WRONG

Ask your mommy, she may tell you that is your first mistake in 25 years!!

But again, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

Old 06-14-2017, 04:25 PM
93 ragtop
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by toby warford
you two arent going to be able to find enough cheese before too much longer.
Originally Posted by toby warford
​​​​​

????????????

Old 06-14-2017, 04:30 PM
Toby Warford
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 93 ragtop

Not true!! You may not admit it but you learned the U-Bolt posted by the OP is "IN FACT" a semi-round bolt.
You learned that YOU can be WRONG. Not everything you say is a fact, but just your opinion.

Now when we go back to the OP question, "is this bolt a square or semi-round?"
You spouted the "Toby Fact" its square and amazed anyone would think anything else.

YOU WERE WRONG

Ask your mommy, she may tell you that is your first mistake in 25 years!!

But again, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!
listen here you ****ing **** sucking piece of ****, I'm NOT wrong . If you wanna make believe Dakota's have semi round u bolts be my guess. Have you forgotten that not too long ago I was the one who posted the how to on the 9.25 disc brake swap? They're ****ing square as square could be.

And I guess I was wrong about one thing. Usually what's strangers say I don't care, but talk about my mom, who's been gone for 23 years, and I'm ready to kill. Come say that **** to my face, and I'll brake your ****ing jaw.

There's ****ing around with people, and there's **** that's uncalled for. I hope you burn in hell you low life inbred worthless sack of sad ****. Ike you said, it's amazing what people will say when they can hide behind a screen.

Old 06-14-2017, 04:48 PM
ragged89
All Star
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive learned a great deal about these trucks. But it sure as **** didn't come from any of the idiots in this thread. It's really pathetic how much my attitude or lack thereof of is effecting you guys. You two arent going to be able to find enough cheese before too much longer.

​​​​​
Toby, your rotten attitude does have an affect on people, it makes you the focus. And maybe that's all you want - attention.

​​​So why are we bothering with you. Probably because you're in such urgent need of fixing. You're becoming our special project, and I don't actually mean that in a deragatory way.

Last edited by ragged89; 06-14-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Toby Warford
Banned

Originally Posted by ragged89
Toby, your rotten attitude does have an affect on people, it makes you the focus. And maybe that's all you want - attention.

​​​So why are we bothering with you. Probably because you're in such urgent need of fixing. You're becoming our special project, and I don't actually mean that in a deragatory way.
again, sucks to be them. I am who I am. Nothing will change that. Once again, sorry you guys are so butthurt over a stranger on the internet. But I do appreciate the good laughs. If someone can't handle what someone might say on the internet, they should go back to their safe zone.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:06 PM
ragged89
All Star
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

listen here you ****ing **** sucking piece of ****, I'm NOT wrong . If you wanna make believe Dakota's have semi round u bolts be my guess. Have you forgotten that not too long ago I was the one who posted the how to on the 9.25 disc brake swap? They're ****ing square as square could be.

And I guess I was wrong about one thing. Usually what's strangers say I don't care, but talk about my mom, who's been gone for 23 years, and I'm ready to kill. Come say that **** to my face, and I'll brake your ****ing jaw.

There's ****ing around with people, and there's **** that's uncalled for. I hope you burn in hell you low life inbred worthless sack of sad ****. Ike you said, it's amazing what people will say when they can hide behind a screen.
93RT didn't talk about your mom, the comment was in regard to you.

And you probably won't buy it, but I'm sorry you grew up without a real mom, or maybe any mom, I dunno. That's tough regardless.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:08 PM
93 ragtop
Record Breaker

Well, I post the town I live in, not a coward like you. Come on!!!

Your so stupid. Look at the orig. post of the pictures and you can see how the springs have wore the upper outside edges. Its semi round. You are the idiot here.

So you swapped rearends. Wow that makes you an authority now!!!

You are the one who started the name calling, remember? Or are you too stupid to see that?

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!! I am not your mommy or daddy and I really dont care if you get butt hurt. Your the one who starts this crap.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:11 PM
Toby Warford
Banned

Originally Posted by ragged89
93RT didn't talk about your mom, the comment was in regard to you.

And you probably won't buy it, but I'm sorry you grew up without a real mom, or maybe any mom, I dunno. That's tough regardless.
it is what it is.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:16 PM
93 ragtop
Record Breaker

it is what it is.

Your right, for once!!

And what it is, your an idiot!!

If what I have posting makes you want to kill? Again, I posted my home town, and I am well known.
Bring it on.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:23 PM
Toby Warford
Banned

Originally Posted by 93 ragtop

Your right, for once!!

And what it is, your an idiot!!

If what I have posting makes you want to kill? Again, I posted my home town, and I am well known.
Bring it on.
im sorry you feel put out when someone knows more then you and have to try and belittle them.

And figures you'd want someone to come to you, your too old, senile and lazy to do anything else.

Anyways, I'm done arguing with the real troll here, which is you. Wasted enough time with the likes of this conversation. I have more constructive things to do.