2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Tried to break in AGAIN!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 02:24 PM
unleashedcc
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tried to break in AGAIN!!!!!!!

man, sum ppl keep tryin to break in my car, the first time they tried to cut the hoodlatch cable in order to pull it them selves but my alarm went off, Last night, the f*ckers actually cut it, and they keep scratching my grill in the process, any idea of how i can stop them? i thought of buyin a car cover and gettin a moving-sensor so as soon as they try to take the cover the alarm will shoot, any ideas are welcome at this point, and yes shotgun is ready and loaded

Old 09-07-2006, 03:40 PM
dodgedlr
Veteran
Default RE: Tried to break in AGAIN!!!!!!!

Wind would hinder the cover/motion detector theory.
But I am all about the shotgun technique. I have no compassion for thieves - lowest form of human life.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:48 PM
Tenth_element

i would just wait outside for them...Then kill as many as possible[sm=badbadbad.gif] but thats just my opinion.

maybe a motion detector light would be a less violent method....

Old 09-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

tehe.... sit out every night... with a motion detecter spotlight..... Have sensors around the car attatched to 3 floodlights. See whats funny now?!

Old 09-07-2006, 07:18 PM
timplett
Veteran

Well let's combine some of these theories. Hook up the hood latch to a shotgun, so next time they try and pull it, there they go! Just don't forget to mention it to your mechanic. lol

Old 09-07-2006, 09:13 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ive had that problem too somewhat just put some motion detector lights facing your car that usually scares them away. you can also invest in a survalence system with cameras if you want i think they run about $700 and you get a discount on house insurance. sleep with one eye open and a bat at your door you might not want to shoot them because that would cause some bigger problems, but a good beating will do just fine. then take them to court

Old 09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Hell you can go to Costco or Sams Club and buy surveilance cameras with "night vision" for $100...get a couple of those, and a motion spotlight, get the bastards on tape...

Old 09-08-2006, 01:04 AM
timplett
Veteran

The problem with those cheap secuirty cameras is that if the picture quality isn't high enough they might not serve as evidence in court. And just for the record, I was never serious about shooting the people trying to break in, that's perhaps a more serious crime than what they're doing to begin with.

Old 09-08-2006, 01:55 AM
GroundControl
Veteran

I was almost in the same situation.. except i found the people waiting on the corner... I kept driving as if i didnt live there and they pulled away with the lights off so i followed them down.... Funny thing was there 5 on the plate was painted to look like an 8... i pulled next to em and grilled the **** out off them... neva saw them again afta that lol.... Make sure to park your car in the drive way and have a flood light motion sensor on the house so it will scare them.. if that dont work get the SHOTGUN!

Old 09-08-2006, 07:47 AM
2003SXTneon
Professional

you could invest in the club to put on your steering wheel. that way they couldnt take the whole car. i guess unless they rolled it in a straight line. but im sure there gonna have to turn at some point. take the valubles out of your car each night. cd face, cd's....etc Hire a midget to sleep in your car with a gun!!!

Quick Reply: Tried to break in AGAIN!!!!!!!