2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Matt Nickerson
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup. I'll be in Lima for the next 2 years. Then most likely moving back to Mass after that, unless UNOH sets me up with a good job..then I might stay a little while, but who knows?

Have you been to Lima, or the surrounding towns at least? I hear it ain't much there; poor economy, high unemployment and crime, not much "to do" there... I'm excited for Lima's 4-wheel jamborees in the spring though.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:09 AM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got my 08.5+ steering and bilstein 7100 installed today!
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...y-truck-3.html

Old 06-25-2012, 08:50 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,385 Likes on 3,125 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Nickerson
Yup. I'll be in Lima for the next 2 years. Then most likely moving back to Mass after that, unless UNOH sets me up with a good job..then I might stay a little while, but who knows?

Have you been to Lima, or the surrounding towns at least? I hear it ain't much there; poor economy, high unemployment and crime, not much "to do" there... I'm excited for Lima's 4-wheel jamborees in the spring though.
It's Ohio...... Flat as a pancake, not a really large town, population somewhere around 30-40,000 I think. Unemployment is bad, crime depends on where you live. Some areas are worse than others...... If you live on campus, won't be an issue. If you live off-campus, stick close to the college, and you should be ok.

The off-road scene is good there. Yep. Check around for clubs once you have settled in. I think they damn near always have something going on.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
It's Ohio...... Flat as a pancake, not a really large town, population somewhere around 30-40,000 I think. Unemployment is bad, crime depends on where you live. Some areas are worse than others...... If you live on campus, won't be an issue. If you live off-campus, stick close to the college, and you should be ok.

The off-road scene is good there. Yep. Check around for clubs once you have settled in. I think they damn near always have something going on.
Flat? Ahahahahah. Drive through Kansas and Oklahoma sometime if you want to see "flat".

Old 06-25-2012, 09:13 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by 2x1972
That is an unfortunate name for a town. Just ASKING to be made fun of
http://www.dumasstaco.com/

Friday I let my mom drive it. Just to throw off my dumbass neighbors.
And on her way home she drove without headlights since she forgot how to use them. Just foglights on. Oops.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:17 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,385 Likes on 3,125 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
http://www.dumasstaco.com/

Friday I let my mom drive it. Just to throw off my dumbass neighbors.
And on her way home she drove without headlights since she forgot how to use them. Just foglights on. Oops.
Please tell me that's spelled wrong.

We have a church here in town.... Bethany Assembly of God.. They were having a bake sale at the mall one weekend, and the first thing I noticed when I walked in the main doors was their sign..... and that they had abbreviated "assembly" wrong..... The sign that greeted me as I walked in?

Bethany *** of God Bake Sale.......

Old 06-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We have a church here in town.... Bethany Assembly of God.. They were having a bake sale at the mall one weekend, and the first thing I noticed when I walked in the main doors was their sign..... and that they had abbreviated "assembly" wrong..... The sign that greeted me as I walked in?

That's great.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:32 AM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Nope, it's an actual taco shop in Tomball. I saw a picture online that someone had taken, the sign USED to be Dumas's Taco, but they changed it to Dumass Taco.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I drove a 2013 Dart Rallye 1.4 Turbo with a 6 speed manual today. Wow, what a boring car to drive. EXTREMELY slow, and no clutch feel whatsoever. I am disappointed. However I am not the target market, and the car DOES get really good fuel economy. That manual transmission would make anyone feel comfortable driving a stick, since it was pretty much impossible to stall. I hope they sell lots, so they can afford to offer an SRT model with a man's clutch and some actual power.

Old 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Jigabop
Champion

HEY! what are you saying about my clutch?!! lol mine is damn near impossible to stall too..

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?