Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 01:12 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

haha, for real. I'm gunna download it but wait awhile to install it. Want to hear everybody elses feedback and what they are using for schedules before I go messing around with it.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:14 PM
SilsHemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Folks,

Please take some time and carefully read post #2140 in this thread. https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2112188-post2140.html

There is valuable information there and it may answer many of your questions.

Thanks,

Sil

Old 05-03-2010, 01:26 PM
HemiHopper

Originally Posted by nateroach
Patiently waiting for the coupon code...
I was becoming bored with watching for the same post everyone else is sitting there waiting for. So I decided to respond to the post made by “nateroach” this AM, specifically the emoticon chosen to indicate his own boredom.
Taking into account that you are in the Central time zone and with daylight savings time allowed for, your post today at 9:21am (MST) will be about 2:39 old at noon my time. That equates to 120+39=159min, or 159x60 = 9540 seconds. The stone is kicked once every 2.5 seconds. Thus 9540/2.5 = 3816 inertial / kinetic cycles. Considering the abrasive nature of the most common soil in Gardner, Kansas this time of year (yes I have been there), (assuming no rain in the past 36hrs but plenty of arid air movement across the surface of the earth) at your local, I believe most known naturally occurring (local) materials that are yellowish in hue, would be losing mass rapidly from the combination of the impact required to cause the acceleration indicated, and the landing/bouncing and frictional sliding with each progressive cycle. I also believe that the foot which is observed performing the inertial act, would likely start to become somewhat sore. After nearly 4000 cycles, something will yield to either the pain or the wear.
Now… 3 questions come to mind. Assuming that some nearby statue (or the like) is missing a pair of brass colored “nodules”).
1.Were you seen taking them from said statue?
2.Were you embarrassed at the moment?
3.Do you plan to return them to their place of origin following the much anticipated SC update?
Okay, now I feel better having released that stress. I intentionally inserted a few anomalies into the above dissertation in order to facilitate some argumentative rebuttal.

You all have the ***** in your court now, while I return to my previous state of waiting/boredom to watch the festivities.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:34 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

lmao! Not bad for your second post hahaha!

Old 05-03-2010, 01:41 PM
The Cank
Professional

If I didn't have the 03 and was gonna benefit from this new update I would have taken off work in a second

Old 05-03-2010, 02:12 PM
nateroach
Veteran

Originally Posted by HemiHopper
I was becoming bored with watching for the same post everyone else is sitting there waiting for. So I decided to respond to the post made by “nateroach” this AM, specifically the emoticon chosen to indicate his own boredom.
Taking into account that you are in the Central time zone and with daylight savings time allowed for, your post today at 9:21am (MST) will be about 2:39 old at noon my time. That equates to 120+39=159min, or 159x60 = 9540 seconds. The stone is kicked once every 2.5 seconds. Thus 9540/2.5 = 3816 inertial / kinetic cycles. Considering the abrasive nature of the most common soil in Gardner, Kansas this time of year (yes I have been there), (assuming no rain in the past 36hrs but plenty of arid air movement across the surface of the earth) at your local, I believe most known naturally occurring (local) materials that are yellowish in hue, would be losing mass rapidly from the combination of the impact required to cause the acceleration indicated, and the landing/bouncing and frictional sliding with each progressive cycle. I also believe that the foot which is observed performing the inertial act, would likely start to become somewhat sore. After nearly 4000 cycles, something will yield to either the pain or the wear.
Now… 3 questions come to mind. Assuming that some nearby statue (or the like) is missing a pair of brass colored “nodules”).
1.Were you seen taking them from said statue?
2.Were you embarrassed at the moment?
3.Do you plan to return them to their place of origin following the much anticipated SC update?
Okay, now I feel better having released that stress. I intentionally inserted a few anomalies into the above dissertation in order to facilitate some argumentative rebuttal.

You all have the ***** in your court now, while I return to my previous state of waiting/boredom to watch the festivities.

wow... uh...

No
Kinda
Maybe...

Old 05-03-2010, 04:04 PM
nateroach
Veteran

Well... I don't want to tread on anyones toes but... I have it on good authority that the update is getting pushed to tomorrow due to some necessary programming for the actual updating action on the tuners. Thats about all i know, but hopefully Scott or some other SC authority will clarify.

once again, sorry if I am not the one to be making the announcement, if so a mod can delete.

nateroach

Old 05-03-2010, 04:06 PM
SilsHemi
All Star

Posted by Scott on another forum:

Originally Posted by Scott@Superchips
Guy's we had to push this back till tomorrow because of the final work that had to be done with internet update that took most of the day unfortunately.

We want customer service to be available to anyone with any possible issues that might arise especially since this is a large file to upload.

We have a deployment tomorrow morning around 8 eastern time. From there if all lines up according to plan the code and software will be deployed and I can post the data for all to use.

I sincerely apologize for the extended drama this is causing. I am personally working with software to get this online as quickly as possible.

We don't want to delay this any further than necessary.

Thanks for your patience!!!

Scott

Old 05-03-2010, 04:09 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

yeah I just saw that over on HTC. I wonder if the coupon code will be published tomorrow as well or still today so it can be ready to enter the code in the morning to get the download?

Old 05-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Scott@Superchips
Former Vendor

As soon as the internet update goes green for the trans tuning file download I will post the all clear + coupon code immediately after.

Thanks for your patience!

Scott

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates