Superchips Questions and Updates

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I still had a SC I would do some beta testing. Too bad mine is on its way to Wyoming.

Old 05-27-2009, 10:08 PM
SilsHemi
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
If I still had a SC I would do some beta testing. Too bad mine is on its way to Wyoming.
Sorry to see you go Jason. Maybe you'll be back one day.

Sil

Old 05-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

You never know, I may come back. Once I try out the DSP I will decide which one I like better and go from there. I just need to see what else is out there.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning

I bought mine 2 years ago and at the time there were very limited options for the tuner, how can I reflash my tuner with the new options? I am 2 computers later since I first installed my tuner on my truck and the only thing I kno I have is the tuner but I am not sure about any SW I might had had. Please let me know if there's a way to DL the SW so I can update my tuner.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:48 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

Originally Posted by Pirata
I bought mine 2 years ago and at the time there were very limited options for the tuner, how can I reflash my tuner with the new options? I am 2 computers later since I first installed my tuner on my truck and the only thing I kno I have is the tuner but I am not sure about any SW I might had had. Please let me know if there's a way to DL the SW so I can update my tuner.
you can get the software and info for updating here. should still be able to update.

you're going to see a big difference from when you first got it.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Pirata
Champion
Location: 2nd star to the right, then straight on until morning

Freaking horrible! I spend the past 20 minutes tryin to get my account password reset but it would not reset the password because the secret question block contained "Put in a secret question here that will allow........" yadi yadi yada but it would not let me pick something for the block nor would it accept any answer I could think of to put there.

Finally I thought I should register for a new account. After playing the password game that met all the criteria but was not accepted for 5 minutes went with my 15 character NMCI temporary password and it accepted this. Now that it accepted the password it did not accept the user name, said i wa already in use, hello, probably my old acccount, I chose a new username. Now it's not letting me register s the e-mail address is in use, hello my old account that I can't get the password e-mailed to. Pisses me off. Anyway I used the contact us link on th superships page for further assistance. It should not be this hard to reset a password.

Old 05-28-2009, 05:43 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

sorry, but i'm laughing.

i had the same problem. set up a new e-mail account with a new user id and new password. i don't think i ever use the e-mail account. for casual users like u and me, this works...

Old 05-28-2009, 09:14 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by Pirata
Freaking horrible! I spend the past 20 minutes tryin to get my account password reset but it would not reset the password because the secret question block contained "Put in a secret question here that will allow........" yadi yadi yada but it would not let me pick something for the block nor would it accept any answer I could think of to put there.

Finally I thought I should register for a new account. After playing the password game that met all the criteria but was not accepted for 5 minutes went with my 15 character NMCI temporary password and it accepted this. Now that it accepted the password it did not accept the user name, said i wa already in use, hello, probably my old acccount, I chose a new username. Now it's not letting me register s the e-mail address is in use, hello my old account that I can't get the password e-mailed to. Pisses me off. Anyway I used the contact us link on th superships page for further assistance. It should not be this hard to reset a password.
LOL man, I am sorry to laugh but I went throught this same EXACT thing. If you want to get it straightened out fast call the number on the back of your tuner and 8am eastern time tomorrow morning and ask tell someone about the password and username problem. They will be able to fix you up much faster than doing over email.

Old 05-28-2009, 09:53 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

the last three posts might be an indication to SC that their updating software sucks...cuz it does.

Old 05-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

I think it has gotten harder to get updates since they changed to the new updater program.

Quick Reply: Superchips Questions and Updates