3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

lifted 2wd wtf

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by esai.garza
speaking of lifts...how much would it cost to get a 3 inch lift installed? I've already bought the lift kit...and would it look weird on my 33" A/T or would I needa move up to 35's?
1st of all, dont hijack threads...start a new one or PM someone

Second of all, you gave about the least amount of information possible. Sorry to be an *** but this is the third time ive seen you do this. Anyway, you need to specify your lift. 3in body lift, spacer, spindle? 4x4 or 2wd? What year? What brand lift?

the install depends on the lift type AND your area. Honestly we cannot give you a true answer, but more of a roundabout. Any of the lifts that are only 3inches you can do in your drive way but they can cost quite a bit at a shop. Also, dont forget an alignment unless its a body lift

33s will look fine with 3in of lift. It takes about 2.25in to level a 2wd so plan on buying a 1in-ish block to level out the back if you dont like the So cal look

Old 10-13-2010, 11:41 PM
Marx
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by freestyledude
The main reason you lift a 2wd - Fat chicks can't jump

Quick Reply: lifted 2wd wtf