3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Favorite Off Road Spot

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 11:10 AM
dave-o
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Favorite Off Road Spot

What are your guys favorite spots for off roading? Mine is this place out near Barstow, CA called Afton Canyon. You can hunt, fish, and there are some killer rock walls.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:14 AM
disturbedgator
Captain

ill be watchin this closely for any info on more places around me..... but for the most part i have to go pay to go offroad at hot springs orv park by skyjacker. lot of rock trails marked by there difficulty but not much mud and thats what i want, MUD

Old 08-02-2009, 11:17 AM
dave-o
Veteran

Originally Posted by disturbedgator
ill be watchin this closely for any info on more places around me..... but for the most part i have to go pay to go offroad at hot springs orv park by skyjacker. lot of rock trails marked by there difficulty but not much mud and thats what i want, MUD

Its hard to find mud here to, especially in the summer.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:24 AM
draco8494
Captain

where u from disturbed? i got a couple of places, some property down the road for some good climbing, and another about 1mile down the same road GIANT mudhole like 200 acres or something, and then theres horsehole about an hour away, completely sanctioned has concesion stands EMT's n such called horsehole, thats all around inverness FL,

Old 08-02-2009, 11:31 AM
disturbedgator
Captain

im originally from fort walton beach florida. But alas, the ole ball and chain dragged me to cabot arkansas and i would think there would be more places here cause its more country and farms all over the place. but no dice, maybe i should try to befriend some of the locals...... not sure about mixin with razorback fans though...

Old 08-02-2009, 11:34 AM
dave-o
Veteran

Originally Posted by disturbedgator
im originally from fort walton beach florida. But alas, the ole ball and chain dragged me to cabot arkansas and i would think there would be more places here cause its more country and farms all over the place. but no dice, maybe i should try to befriend some of the locals...... not sure about mixin with razorback fans though...

better than the bulldogs though

Old 08-02-2009, 11:36 AM
dave-o
Veteran

Originally Posted by draco8494
where u from disturbed? i got a couple of places, some property down the road for some good climbing, and another about 1mile down the same road GIANT mudhole like 200 acres or something, and then theres horsehole about an hour away, completely sanctioned has concesion stands EMT's n such called horsehole, thats all around inverness FL,

i forgot the name, but there was this place near Ochechobee, Fl that had more mud and more mosquitos that you could ever want.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:44 AM
disturbedgator
Captain

Originally Posted by dave-o
better than the bulldogs though

theres one on here..... rebeltilldeath i think, hes pretty mad about last season i think.....

Old 08-02-2009, 11:50 AM
PETE_YK
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in the northwest territories in canada and theres lots of places to go wheeling ya just gotta look for them. We do have a area close to town called "the sand pits" with a bit of everything in it but it gets boring after you've covered every inch of the place like i have haha I dont wheel my dodge though, thats what i have my toyota truck for! My fav kinda terrain is MUD!!!

Old 08-02-2009, 11:50 AM
draco8494
Captain

yeah they do like muddigras down there in Okeechobee i think thats over 1,000 acres lol never been its like 3-4 hours away

Quick Reply: Favorite Off Road Spot